Super7 & Funko - ReAction 3 3/4" Figures

Reaction score
I recently bought the NECA Alien Resurrection xeno. It cost me $25. It stands about 8" tall and has like 30 points of articulation. There isn't a chance in hell I'd spend 7 bucks less for Aliens figures that are 3.75" and have only 5 POA.

Reaction score
Now I see what everyone was talking about, not only are new figures $18 but also they bumped up the price on older ones too. I thought it was only the recent releases like Pee Wee. I wanted to go back and order some older figures but now they have made me reconsider ordering direct, when BBTS is cheaper.
That said, I did do a direct Super7 order the NYCC exclusives: MOTU figures, beat up Rocky and Drago, and a GITD Emil from Robocop, just because he looks more radioactive. These are not available elsewhere so I ignored the increased price point. Anyway I hadnt seen anyone mention they were available on the forum yet so there you go. 3 Robocop figures, 2 Rocky figures, and 3 MOTU figures, all from the NYCC 2019. More remaining con exclusives are being posted later today also, Japanese vinyls, around Noon PST.

Reaction score
Honestly I think this is one of those times where every one of us should email Super 7 and let them know that the price change is going to change the way we collect their line. If they hear it from enough people maybe they'll reconsider or adjust to a smaller increase.

Reaction score
Big Bad Toy Store has $4.00 flat rate shipping so that could help some too.
EE offers free on orders over $79... which is what I'm going to move to for waves like Pee-Wee. So I'll spend $3 extra for each of the 6 figures, but I'll save probably $13 or $14 in shipping. My cost will go up a little, but Super 7 will barely make anything. I don't know what a wholesale price is but when I ordered direct from them they got all $15 per figure, now they'll get whatever EE pays them for them. I bet that with a price of $18 online, EE is paying less than $15 each for them.

Reaction score
EE offers free on orders over $79... which is what I'm going to move to for waves like Pee-Wee. So I'll spend $3 extra for each of the 6 figures, but I'll save probably $13 or $14 in shipping. My cost will go up a little, but Super 7 will barely make anything. I don't know what a wholesale price is but when I ordered direct from them they got all $15 per figure, now they'll get whatever EE pays them for them. I bet that with a price of $18 online, EE is paying less than $15 each for them.

That sounds like the way to go. BBTS would probably be cheaper for orders below $79.00.

Thanks for the info on the free shipping at EE.

Reaction score
Super 7 is doing They Live Reactions...with no John Nada figure. Just 2 Ghouls. While they look cool I just don't see the point of collecting them without Rowdy Roddy. Kind of like Neca's POTA line that came without Taylor and Nova.

Reaction score
The Universal Monster figures are really awesome, total reflections of the Remco line, but my God, $18 a figure, I don't care what nostalgic strings are pulling me - there is NO way I'm paying these ludicrous prices. They seriously aren't going to sell. People like myself will simply wait until they drop them back to $10 on clearance or discount. These figures are going to stay piled up in their warehouses.

Reaction score
Speaking of clearance, Super 7 used to have good sales on their site. Seems like its been a year since I have seen one though. I remember one sale was called MOTU Monday and they had great deals on all MOTU Reactions, apparel, and MUSCLES. Wish they would bring back the deals.

Reaction score
I'm borderline done with this line at this price. I've got hundreds of dollars worth of their figures... I added it all up last year and I spent a borderline insane $1600 on the ReAction line. The figures I would have bought since the price jump that I've skipped on total over $400 (at the new pricing).

They're doing me a huge favor.

Reaction score
I believe the phrase is: Pricing themselves right out of business.

I have every POTA figure they've done except for Taylor and Nova. They just weren't that interesting to me. I had planned, and knew full well at some point I'd probably get them too just to have the full set. Now even though I can probably still hunt them up for $14.99, I was dilly-dallying at that price. At $18, I'm definitely not buying them.

Reaction score
Although the universal monsters are great at this point you can get the original one or similar Burger King toy for less than the new stuff.

Reaction score
I've already started passing on pretty much all the repaints. I'll have to really love a property before starting any new lines.

Reaction score
Although the universal monsters are great at this point you can get the original one or similar Burger King toy for less than the new stuff.
The absolute irony of modern 5POA coming back and actually being more costly than buying vintage counterparts lol - kills me. Nice avatar btw, is that a version of Slimer?

Reaction score
Last week I found the Dark Crystal Age Of Resistance figures at a local Go Calendar store. They had 2 of each but no Silk Spitters, someone must be army building them.

Reaction score
BBTS has Pre-orders for Thundercats Reaction figures to be released in May 2020! They have Lion-O, Panthro, Cheetara, Jackalman, Slithe and Mumm-Ra listed.

Reaction score
Last week I found the Dark Crystal Age Of Resistance figures at a local Go Calendar store. They had 2 of each but no Silk Spitters, someone must be army building them.
Cool to hear there's another store carrying them, its a great line. I wonder if there are any exclusives or future waves coming? I know the Dark Crystal POP line has a number of exclusives, including an awesome 2-pack of the Heretic & Wanderer at Target, but the figure line doesn't seem to be getting anything else...

Reaction score
I saw The Dark Crystal Age Of Resistance wave at a local Target. They had 1 of each minus the Spitter. Someone in my area seems to be army building these.

Reaction score
placed my order for The Worst (color variation 3) and received my preorders of Beebop and Rocksteady from TMNT. Beebop and Rocksteady are awesome. perhaps 2 of my favorite sculpts from Super 7 to date