Super Battle Droid - No.12

Reaction score
booyah! and they look like they belong too. Alright i'll get one!

Do you have to boil the figure or do the legs come off with force?

Reaction score
I wouldnt mind seeing this figure retooled (with a new cannon arm) and repainted to the blue colors seen in the episode 'Cloak of Darkness' where they board the Republic ship with Asajj Ventress...

Reaction score
I got this figure for Christmas, and I think it's pretty neat. I'm too lazy to do a leg swap (and too scared of risking ruining two already-decent figures), but I don't feel it necessary. This guy has a sweet upper body, and I've actually learned to like the added missile launchers. I think of him as an Ultra Battle Droid

Reaction score
I got this one for Christmas as well. Very fun figure. Articulated knees would have been cool, but I'm very happy with the arms, articulated mid-section, and overall sculpt. Add-on missile launchers are also a very cool feature.

Reaction score
Sorry for digging up an old thread but i figured i'd post in the thread of which covers the figure i wish to ask about.
I have a bunch and some more than others tend to start bending their own legs under the weight to enable them to fall down (sometimes takes a week before they fall)
In which case i can lean them backwards for the bending to go back to normal, but i was wondering if anyone found a cheap method of adding another support to the back of these, perhaps in the ball joint on the torso to a stand.

I have over 20 and i'd like them to be in a display with other battle droids and it just becomes domino's whenever these guys are around, not that the battle droids from legacy help much with their loose knee joints.
I do use the 2 peg stands which i think fit them very well, I have the problem in about half of them some stand alright without stands perfectly (until somebody falls on them)
Thanks for any suggestions. ^_^

And i really love this line most if not all the characters look so like their animated counterparts which sells me on it, hasbro have never made a really good figure that looks like 'people' lol - before this.