Super Battle Droid - No.12

Reaction score
The regular SBD with his poseable knees doesn't stand up that great either, with those thin legs and the flexible plastic. Thank goodness for two-pegged battle stands!

Reaction score
I just picked up 2 of these guys today at Walmart, and i have to say, this is my favorite figure in the entire line so far! He has great articulation sans the knees of course, but i don't mind that since his legs are fairly thin.

his rocket launchers look great on his arms without the missiles in them i think, and give the figure a nice "armed to kill" look.

I highly recommend this figure to anyone on the fence about this guy, totally worth EVERY PENNY!!!!!

Reaction score
Admiral_Henkel said:
I just picked up 2 of these guys today at Walmart, and i have to say, this is my favorite figure in the entire line so far! He has great articulation sans the knees of course, but i don't mind that since his legs are fairly thin.

his rocket launchers look great on his arms without the missiles in them i think, and give the figure a nice "armed to kill" look.

I highly recommend this figure to anyone on the fence about this guy, totally worth EVERY PENNY!!!!!
That's great to hear. It helps fortify my decision on getting him from eBay. I did get him pretty cheap too though.

Reaction score
I bought two of these this morning as well, only because I didn't have them already in animated form. I plan to do nothing with them except make them stand next to the Homing spider Droid in my display.

I have to say this is ALOT better than I thought. I dont care about the knees not being bendable because the arms and rocket launchers make up for it. Though its really top side heavy both of mine can stand on their own with little to no assistance on my part! I LOVE THESE!

Reaction score
I'm ok with the lack of knee movement...its the fact that the lazer cannons on his arms don't work, I mean what a rip off, and they don't even talk or walk around, what gives, geez Hasbro. Back to the Drawing Board.
tee hee I a "censored"

GNT

Reaction score
Anyways....

Has anyone started building up an army yet? Post some pictures if you have.

Reaction score
GNT said:
Anyways....

Has anyone started building up an army yet? Post some pictures if you have.
Not yet but boy I sure intend to. I got 2 of these babies t'other day and they are so cool. Best SBDs yet. Articulation on the arms is not as stiff as the TAC version, and I don't mind the unbending knees as I don't think I'd ever want to pose them kneeling or sitting down, just marching into battle or guarding somewhere.

I've got 2 and just order 6 more, I normally troop build in lots of 4, but this figure is so good I've doubled my need for this battle bot.

Previously R2 was my favourite from this new CW line, but this new SBD has forced a tie.

Reaction score
I have 3 of the 10, that I plan on getting, and I must say that this is one big brute of a droid, heavy and built for a fight, I love it. I was worried it wouldn't stand up but after ajusting the torso it stands fine. 8 out of 10.

Reaction score
pocoyo_joe said:
I don't mind the unbending knees as I don't think I'd ever want to pose them kneeling or sitting down, just marching into battle or guarding somewhere.
I hate to break it to you, but super battle droids do NOT march with their legs perfectly straight....

But more to my point. Has anyone tried adding the TAC SBD's legs to this guy yet?

Reaction score
I just don't see them standing very well with knee joints but I'm sure they will eventually have knee joints, however I'm fine without them, but for your sake I hope they do.

GNT

Reaction score
Picked up a couple Super Battle Droids today, best looking figure out of the whole wave. I could see myself buying a few more.

Reaction score
Rune_Haako said:
I still haven't been able to find any.
I feel your pain, I worry that this figure is so cool and fun that he (and t he rest of the wave (grumble grumble) will be difficult to find

Reaction score
Got him yesterday. He's a rreally cool figure, the lack of knees doesn't bother me at all either as the fantastic sculpt and (unique?) ball-jointed torso make it worthwhile. I also liked the way they included guns on both of his arms, this means you can re-enact the scene from 'Ambush' when Yoda lifts the SBD in the air and uses both sets of guns to shoot as his own troops (Why they don't use both sets anyways, I have no idea!)

GNT

Reaction score
darthAndosman said:
Rune_Haako said:
I still haven't been able to find any.
I feel your pain, I worry that this figure is so cool and fun that he (and t he rest of the wave (grumble grumble) will be difficult to find
The wave will show up in greater numbers in the next couple of months towards Christmas, I wouldn't worry much about finding them. Once everyone has what they want you'll see more on shelves. I want a few more Super Battle Droids but I'm not worried about finding more just yet.

G

CloneObi711 said:
Has anyone tried looking at Kohls?
They have a lot of wave 2 figures!
Yes all my Kohls have tons of wave 2 and they are just setting there! Codys, Oddballs, Ahsokas, SBDs.

Reaction score
All I know is as soon as people start reporting wave 3 showing up...I'm going to Kohls, because they had wave 2 waaaaayyyy! before anyone else in town.

Reaction score
I saw some at a local specialty shop. Cool looking figure but the non-articulated legs is a bummer, man!

Reaction score
Cmdr_Gree said:
I saw some at a local specialty shop. Cool looking figure but the non-articulated legs is a bummer, man!
nonarticulated legs are all the rage these days...just look at the jedi!

that being said, this is still a sweet figure. tbh i am liking the CIS from the animated line way more than the clones...and im a clone army builder

Reaction score
Very funny shot there. I recently received one of those bad mofo's and I gotta say it beats the crap out of the "realistic" versions so far. It still is a bit weak legged, but with a bit of tweaking it stands a lot better by itself than those other incarnations. Very cool figure and it doesn't look too shabby next to a non-CW animated Clone. Gotta have some more