Super Battle Droid - No.12

Reaction score
I think it looks better than the actual movie versions.

And will also be great for some Cylon customs....

Reaction score
The only word I can think of to describe this is "fun." I don't know why...it just feels fun. Not that it's a bad thing.

Reaction score
Looks like no knee articulation on this guy. Oh well, it still looks really cool.

Reaction score
Hmmm... too bad about the sacrificed articulation.
I hope the lower arms swivel where they are supposed to, so you can recreate the firing position.

GNT

Reaction score
My most anticipated figure all year, I love the sculpt on this one. Good to see it carded.

GNT

Reaction score
The TAC version is the best movie sculpt version around so it's hard to say atm. I know I'll be buying a few of these for my collection.

Reaction score
Much as I DON'T want to army-build the cartoon troops... I do enjoy the look and probably WILL get a few of each eventually. Except the regular Battle Droid, the only ones I'll pick up will be from BPs probably. I like the proportions on the Destroyer Droid, but not the launchers; like the overall look of the SBD with the spherical upper body. Once Wave 1 takes an extreme backseat to later waves, I'll probably be buying stuff regularly; right now choices are limited (22 TLC basics vs. 8 CW basics).

Reaction score
This incarnation of the SBD reminds me of the waddling Mondoshawans from the 5th Element movie.

I personally couldn't stand the SBDs in the movie. That deep voice that they had was ridiculous.

TAC SBD FTW, forever.

Reaction score
As far as I know, we still have no confirmation that the Animated Super Battle Droid will be able to swivel his wrists to recreated the classical firing position.

Someone please prove me wrong.

Reaction score
I left two of these on the pegs today because I didn't have enough cash on hand. They look really cool in person.

Reaction score
So they're NOT as good? Beat! Oh well, I'll hold out for the possible SA Magnaguard.

Reaction score
jasonwelcome said:
I think this is a fantastic figure, and to say it's Junk annoys me, but to each his own, more for me!
praising a non SA action oriented figure annoys ME. indeed to each his own

GNT

Reaction score
I don't care if the new Super Battle Droid has no knee articulation, the figure looks incredible and will display nicely.

Reaction score
If anyone would be so kind as to buy a couple and ship them at cost plus shipping please PM me, You can take them out of the package and ship them (complete: figure + accessories) in a bubble letter, to save on shipping. thanks so much!

I have a fever, and the only cure is CW Super Battle Droids, I gotta have those Battle Droids!

Reaction score
GNT said:
I don't care if the new Super Battle Droid has no knee articulation, the figure looks incredible and will display nicely.
Well of course articulation doesn't matter if all you plan to do is display the figure. But I play with my toys. so articulation is everything to me.

Reaction score
you might be able to pop the legs off of a ATC SB and switch em out if thats the main problem, I mean to me the character isn't the kind of droid to kneel and duck for cover. but hey never know.

Reaction score
True, but I pose my TAC super battle droid running or walking a lot. Never did any of them stand with their legs completely straight.

Reaction score
Two things i couldn't deal with in a SBD: no swivel in the gun arm, and no bending capacity for the legs. If the legs were pre-bent, that could fly. But just regular ol' straight legs? I'll probably pass.