Super Battle Droid - MH02

GNT

Reaction score
The Super Droid with the chunky firing arm will be making a return in the movie heroes line, you can check out a picture of him here

Reaction score
No knee articulation = no buy. Plus, wasn't the old SL SBD the TAC one? Why the step backwards? Because of the big gun? Should've found a way to slam that gun arm onto the better articulated one. Now THAT I would've bought.

Reaction score
No knee articulation = no buy. Plus, wasn't the old SL SBD the TAC one? Why the step backwards? Because of the big gun? Should've found a way to slam that gun arm onto the better articulated one. Now THAT I would've bought.
Agreed 100%.

Reaction score
Yes, it's a big leap backwards. They won't even get army builders to buy these. I wouldn't pay $3 for one, let alone $8.

Reaction score
Trying to make realistic TCW heavy SBD? So why not using SL sculpt. One time, I though: TVC's ending, however, I think they'll follow the try for perfect (at last articulation). Unfortunately, I was wrong.

Reaction score
Agreed 100%.
Ah, but you forget: there's an even BETTER-articulated SBD.

From the 2nd batch of Geonosis Arena Showdown 2-packs at Target, packed with Obi-Wan (still not in the Photo Archives that I can see). They FINALLY gave the TAC SBD some BH ankles!!!!!

...and then turned around and released the no-ankle version on the Vintage card, with the BAD YVH-1's blaster pistol.

So, take the Wave 2 Arena Showdown SBD, figure out a way to swap between the regular arm and the rocket-firing arm, include BOTH arms, and repack THAT one to death in Movie Heroes.

GNT

Reaction score
Yes, it's a big leap backwards. They won't even get army builders to buy these. I wouldn't pay $3 for one, let alone $8.
Big pass for me, great for kids but I aleady have one carded and don't plan to add more of this sculpt to the collection anytime soon.

Reaction score
Ah, but you forget: there's an even BETTER-articulated SBD.

From the 2nd batch of Geonosis Arena Showdown 2-packs at Target, packed with Obi-Wan (still not in the Photo Archives that I can see). They FINALLY gave the TAC SBD some BH ankles!!!!!

...and then turned around and released the no-ankle version on the Vintage card, with the BAD YVH-1's blaster pistol.

So, take the Wave 2 Arena Showdown SBD, figure out a way to swap between the regular arm and the rocket-firing arm, include BOTH arms, and repack THAT one to death in Movie Heroes.
AND don't paint it baby blue

Reaction score
Just got mine
Star Wars Movie Heroes Super Battle Droid

he has almost NO articulation, which would be fine if he wasn't posed dynamically...sigh. HATE Dynamic poses...but he does have switch-able arms
#starwars by SacredKnightOfTomorrow, on Flickr

Last edited: