Super Battle Droid - CW16 (2010)

GNT

Reaction score
Please use this thread to discuss the 2010 release of the Super Battle Droid figure, who will be making a return in the blue packaging.

Anyone going to be picking this figure up again?

Reaction score
They could finally upgrade the mold by adding ball-hinged hips, knees and ankles.
Also, add extra articulation to the forearms so they can swivel.

Reaction score
IF there are good offers like there were in the UK this year, I'll buy a small squad full. If not, then I'll skip this release. I already have 1 normal one and 2 heavy ones (confusing, I know). I'm sure there won't be any upgrades to this release, which is a real downer

Reaction score
Nice!

Now if only you could figure out a way to allow his elbows to swivel in a way to recreate the "on guard" pose.
Then Hasbro could copy it for their upgrade on both the animated and the realistic sculpt.

Reaction score
Those joints are a bit massive, I dont mind the figure not having articulated knees, it still looks good. Whats up with the trend of posting customs in the regular figure thread though? We have a whole customizing section on Rebelscum.

Reaction score
Yes but it looks horrible if you try to pose it fighting. And a figure that menacing looking is just BEGGING to be posed fighting.

LOVE the custom! Large joints aside, that's how he SHOULD'VE been done!

Reaction score
That's an awesome custom job! The large joint makes it look that much more animated.

Reaction score
Look and learn Hasbro.

New Ball-jointed knees using a Commando Droid's knee joints.

Last edited: