Sunday Meccano and Trilogo Boba Fett MOCs Limelight ;)

Reaction score
Hi, here's a quick Meccano and Trilogo MOC Boba Fetts limelight which has also been posted on the 'FRENCH TOUCH / Meccano to Trilogo' books Facebook Group page (link here)

Enjoy :p and join the FB group ;)

Reaction score
Holy s***! What a limelight! Is there a variation difference between the two square Fett's?

Reaction score
Nope, Just because I had 2 at the same time ;) so I figured out a picture would be quite impressive ;)

Reaction score
If you ever decide to sell a meccano square Fett let me know and I can do a payment plan. I haven't seen a cardback never mind a carded example. You have 2. So unfair. I hate you but love you. Wow. That deserves a lot of kudos. That is totally crazy. Thank you for sharing.

If you don't mind me asking how the hell did you acquire not 1 but square meccano getts would love to hear the story.

Thanks

Reaction score
If you don't mind me asking how the hell did you acquire not 1 but square meccano getts would love to hear the story. Thanks
Well, you know, it's part of collecting, networking, and opportunities... I never thought I would own a Meccano ESB Fett some day, until I have the chance to buy 2 that surfaced from different sellers within a short period of time...

stephane

Reaction score
Hey Stephane

Now that is a sight your not going to see often ! if even again at any point.
They Meccano square ESB cards have to be the nicest Fett Mocs ever , I even think they look better than the Ledy and god forbid me saying this but the Mock up toy fair Rocket Fett. The artwork and lay out Is stunning.

On I side note loving your new book.

thanks

Vince

HWR

Reaction score
Congrats on these great additions to your collection Stephané, and thanks for sharing these beauties with the rest of us.

Reaction score
Just when I thought I'd seen it all... JK. Those are beautiful man.

Regards

Grant.

Reaction score
Awesome!!!Impressive additions,this is the first time i see a square Meccano Fett, thanks for share!!!

Reaction score
TOTALLYYYY AMAZEBALLLLLLSSSSS omg killer focus ! JEALOUS!!

Reaction score
Thanks !! but it's not a focus, just the 'Fetts section' in my collection :weeabooface:

Reaction score
NICE bump up! I agree, stephane's Fett collection in just incredible! I'll say it again "ROCK STAR"!
: ) Steve