QUESTION stuntmen in ANH, ESB and ROTJ (attn. call sheet owners!)

Reaction score
I know there are people here who have call sheets from these 3 films and I'd like to know if any of you have compiled lists of whom all these stuntmen are listed as in each film. For instance, in ANH there were a lot of stuntmen in the first scene on the spaceship. This scene was the last one filmed, I think.

Every stuntman is usually listed as the character he/she played or as the person he/she doubled and I'd like to get this info to compare to what I already have. I'd also be grateful for copies of these call sheets. I don't collect call sheets myself so that is why I am only interested in screenshots.

MrT

Reaction score
The Tantive IV scene you refer to is mostly extras and not stuntmen. Call sheets for the first movie are not as detailed as you might think. They are better for the sequels but even then working out which stuntmen did what is a mammoth task. A lot of mix and match was done with stuntmen especially on masked creatures for example. Some of us have been researching for decades and still don’t have all the answers. Jabbas sail barge and skiff scenes are a nightmare to say the least.

Reaction score
thanks. if you have any list or map on who might have done what in the 3 first films (ANH, ESB and ROTJ) I'd be very grateful.