Strobeeone’s Droid Depot

Reaction score
WEYLAND UTTINI‘s newest Droid Depot is now open. Come see us for all of your droid needs. Astros, Gonks, Medical, Pit, Protocol, & even assassin droids. If you want them, we‘ve got them…

View media item 400650
View media item 400649
View media item 400648
View media item 400647
View media item 400646
View media item 400645
View media item 400644
View media item 400643
View media item 400642
View media item 400641
View media item 400640
View media item 400639
View media item 400638
View media item 400637
View media item 400636
View media item 400635
View media item 400634
View media item 400633
View media item 400632
View media item 400631
View media item 400630

This is a setup I did earlier this year after I bought a new washer & dryer. I imagined what would appliance shopping be like in AGFFA.
There are quite a few custom figures included.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I was lucky enough to get a sneakpeek earlier this year courtesy of Strobeeone (and thanks again for that!).........That is the coolest droid setup ever! Just amazing to see all the droids and the custom figures, a feast for the eyes in time for Thanksgiving! It's hands down the most amazing display of all manner of Star Wars (and others!) droids and one of the most clever as well. Supercool, and superfun!

Reaction score
I can hear the conversations now: "Hey honey, I'm going to go check out the latest gonks. I'll meet you over by the protocol droids in half an hour."

Reaction score
I was lucky enough to get a sneakpeek earlier this year courtesy of Strobeeone (and thanks again for that!).........That is the coolest droid setup ever! Just amazing to see all the droids and the custom figures, a feast for the eyes in time for Thanksgiving! It's hands down the most amazing display of all manner of Star Wars (and others!) droids and one of the most clever as well. Supercool, and superfun!
Thank you. I had created & added pics to the album a while back & just recently realized I had never posted them.
Got to get caught up.

Reaction score
I am guessing you mean the one in image 11? If so they are the legs from the taller burnt orange Jawa in the 3.75” Black Series 2 pack. They have no knee or ankle articulation unfortunately.

Ok, thanks. I thought they looked very Jawa-ish, but was wondering if they were froma Tusken. However, the Tusken foot is articulated, so I knew it couldn't be from a Tusken.

kk1

Reaction score
Very cool, imagine if one of the Disney movies had done something like this. So much wasted potential in those films.

Reaction score
And this weeks entry into the "Ideas Deathspawn is stealing taking inspriation from..."!

I was looking at each picture going "need it, got it, got it, need it, need it..." I was surprised at the number of "need its" I found. Love the customs!

Reaction score
And this weeks entry into the "Ideas Deathspawn is stealing taking inspriation from..."!

I was looking at each picture going "need it, got it, got it, need it, need it..." I was surprised at the number of "need its" I found. Love the customs!
Thank you. I was setting it up trying to balance showing as many different figures that have been made in the modern line, along with as many of my customs that I wanted to show. Some are a bit of both (weathered repaints of characters etc). While I covered almost every droid type that has been made by Hasbro, I had enough unused that I could probably do 2-3 more setups without having to use a droid twice.

There are some other universe bots that were included of course. Twikki (held in a droid immobilization cage),
Daleks, an Acid Rain Field Beholder, & a Transformers G1 Frenzy.