Stormtroopers Beyond The Armor

Reaction score
Has anyone bought this yet? It looks really cool...covering every era, plus the 501st. Really cheap on Amazon Prime.

Reaction score
I believe I've got it under the tree, so soon enough. Saw it briefly in B&N Friday grabbing my TLJ books, real sweet looking.

Reaction score
Among other SW gifts...Santa delivered this HC beauty. Awesome text as well as rare photos...this compilation of Trooper love has an extensive OT section, and also covers Mandalorians, the PT, the animated shows, the Holiday special, Rogue One & TLJ. A beautiful companion to the Vader volume. Also includes replica inserts.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Very cool! I have been interested in this since I heard it was coming out. Looks like it's a must have, for sure!

Reaction score
Thanks for posting the pics and more infos about it, it seems more interesting than what I thought first!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thanks for posting the pics and more infos about it, it seems more interesting than what I thought first!
You’re very welcome! It’s by Ryder Wyndham, who also did the hardcover Star Wars: The Complete Darth Vader. Lots of coverage on the OT, as well as the cartoons, prequels, expanded universe & a little on the new trilogy. Loads of behind the scenes photos as well. My wife picked mine up from Amazon for less than half price.

Reaction score
yup scored it for Xmas! may dive into it this weekend but still got some holiday traveling etc to do, but at least it's in reach!!

Reaction score
Early birthday present from my girl and a nice surprise - Stormtroopers, Beyond the Armor book:

Reaction score
For anyone who has been holding out on buying this, I suggest you check your local Five Below store! There were some posts on facebook reporting the book being found there. I can confirm, as I got the last copy my store had tonight. For $5.00!

Reaction score
I was checking this book out at Barnes and Noble earlier today. Later on I just happened to stop by 5 Below and, lo and behold, there it was for $5!