Stormtrooper - VC231

Reaction score
Just occurred to me that EE will be shipping these during the delivery onslaught brought about by Black Friday. Praying to the Force that my package doesn't get lost in transit, or get crushed under somebody's 70% off air fryer.😖

Reaction score
Just occurred to me that EE will be shipping these during the delivery onslaught brought about by Black Friday. Praying to the Force that my package doesn't get lost in transit, or get crushed under somebody's 70% off air fryer.😖

Air Fryers were all the rage a few years ago. We have one that was purchased with grand dreams of culinary experiences and has been used strictly for chicken nuggets since the day we opened it.

Reaction score
Air Fryers were all the rage a few years ago. We have one that was purchased with grand dreams of culinary experiences and has been used strictly for chicken nuggets since the day we opened it.

I think 90% of air fryers sold are used only for chicken nuggets of assorted shapes and sizes.

Reaction score
I use mine for everything! Bratwurst, bacon, pizza rolls…If it’s unhealthy, I put it in there and make it taste even better.

Reaction score
I have a big bag of outdated stormtroopers, mostly Commtech and VOTC versions. I've sacrificed some to do exactly what you mentioned. The others are waiting to be used as dead stormies for an epic battle of Endor diorama.
That's a good idea. No sense wasting the newest ones as dead stormtroopers in any scene, just use the older versions.

Reaction score
Got my shipping notice from Entertainmentearth.com in regards to my 4 Stormtroopers. 😁 this will give me a small squad of 5 loose and 1 to keep mint

Reaction score
Why do I have a bad feeling that my four I pre-ordered will get cancelled? I ordered four of the stormtrooper, two death star gunners, and one each of the Walmart deluxe packs...and firstly, all of them say ETA for January, but the Stormtrooper doesn't have any ETA estimate at all...and none of which have been taken out of my bank account.

Man, if these get cancelled...I'm gonna be so annoyed. May I ask help from anyone? I'm not AS experienced in pre-orders as others. So I ordered those four stormtroopers from EE. It has them listed on my order still. All the other items say coming in January, but it says "Sold out." Also no money has been taken out of my account for any of it. Does that mean mine have been cancelled...or does that mean that I got mine in time for this order, they just haven't come in yet, but that they are sold out in the sense of now no MORE can be ordered? I'm very confused.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I’ve never had EE cancel anything. I’ve had lots of Walmart, Target, and even Amazon do it, but never EE. Of course, it may not be up to them this time.

Reaction score
Does that mean mine have been cancelled...or does that mean that I got mine in time for this order, they just haven't come in yet, but that they are sold out in the sense of now no MORE can be ordered? I'm very confused.
I'm in the same boat as you with my EE order. Only extra insight I can provide is that when you have items on pre-order from Entertainment Earth, they will periodically email a status update to inform their customers of the ETAs for any unfulfilled orders. I received one of these emails on Wednesday (11/23) and all items on my pre-order list gave a specific Estimated Ship Date... except for the Stormtroopers. The Stormtroopers were listed as being "On Backorder". This could mean one of two things: 1) EE hasn't received their full order of Stormtroopers yet, and they'll send ours out when their next Stormtrooper shipment arrives, or 2) they've received all they're going to get, it wasn't enough, and so we're out of luck. Customer Service will hopefully be able to provide some clarity.

Reaction score
I’ve never had EE cancel anything. I’ve had lots of Walmart, Target, and even Amazon do it, but never EE. Of course, it may not be up to them this time.
EE canceled my order of ROTJ Fetts a month or so ago. 'Course that was cuz Hasbro canceled all outstanding preorders for that particular figure (no doubt due to the cascade of Target repaints they had planned:rolleyes:), but it does happen.
Should have my EE order tomorrow. No info yet from DD.
Please report back w/ how the figures arrived (hopefully minty). Mine are still in FedEx limbo, and I expect them to be for several days due to Black Friday/Cyber Monday shipping fiascos.

Reaction score
They made it to the target city but haven’t been sent out for delivery yet. 😑 Par for the course. And ETA won’t update.

bac

Reaction score
My first four from EE arrived yesterday, all minty. In fact they shipped them in the Hasbro case with paper filling the missing half, and then that case was in an oversized box.

Was fun to open them and swap out Rogue One troopers from the Tantive IV hallway.

1 more is on the way, and the last 2 are still in pre-order status.

Reaction score
Of the 24 I got back in August, I still have 5 to open. This figure is so cool, I decided back then to open one per week or so, so I could pose each figure for a while before moving on to the next one.

Reactions: bac
Reaction score
It brings me much joy setting these guys up.

It's actually one of the things I would point to that is responsible for making many Star Wars fans, Star Wars collectors from the OT to now. Which one of us hasn't ever done that with Stormtrooper figures? Can't be many that haven't. It's still fun.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Do these guys feature the new hip articulation?

I already have a few cases of RO Stormies, but I’m curious about picking up a couple of these.

Reaction score
Getting nervous about my order from EE. Shipped out of CA over a week ago, sat in OR for over four days, finally arrived in WA yesterday, but then woke up today to see it’s back in CA.😖

Think this might be the last time I use free shipping with EE. At least with items I’m really desperate to receive.

Reaction score
Getting nervous about my order from EE. Shipped out of CA over a week ago, sat in OR for over four days, finally arrived in WA yesterday, but then woke up today to see it’s back in CA.😖

Think this might be the last time I use free shipping with EE. At least with items I’m really desperate to receive.
I've been having all kinds of odd shipping issues lately. Parcels going 300 miles past my city only to have to travel back again. One package went from Texas to Massachusetts to get to Western PA. :rolleyes: So it's not just the free shipping with EE that's at fault.

bac

Reaction score
It's the holidays and and all shipping carriers are absolutely slammed. My motto is it arrives when it arrives.

Reaction score
It's the holidays and and all shipping carriers are absolutely slammed. My motto is it arrives when it arrives.
Oh, I’m well aware. Is why I didn’t call and harass DHL when my stormies just sat in Oregon for the better part of a week. But seeing them get within 80 miles of me, only for them to wind up all the way back in CA….I wouldn’t say my concern is unwarranted.

Reaction score
I guess I hadn't seen that only the calf & foot parts were retooled. I was hoping they'd update the hips as well. I'm sure they'll do that someday.

What are the chances, when that happens, that we'll get another Stormtrooper 4-pack using such a "definitive" version?

Reaction score
Updates one section at a time! lol Granted that's the cheapest way to do it than totally redoing it ground up but it can cause a tad bit of fatigue for a certain figure, and a bit of frustration to see slow increments of improvements. One might just wait it out until they're finally finished.

bac

Reaction score
Reaction score
My troopers are on the way from BBTS. I had those, the R2 and one of the Bespin guards all set for the pile of loot. I got notice that they got everything in stock, but was wondering why they didn't ship. It was the first time I ever used the pile of loot, so I had no idea I needed to tell them to ship it! So now they are on the way and I'm hopeful they will be here by the end of the week.

Reaction score
Now, do I want to pre-order more Stormtroopers for the new Bunker. My wallet would disapprove for sure. hmm...

I err on the side of my wallet not being happy with me. I can always skip some stupid clone repaint in the future and my wallet will appreciate that even more. :ROFLMAO: