Stormtrooper - VC***

Reaction score
Seems in the past year most of the store exclusives that have sold out in 45 seconds on pre-sales have ended up being fairly easy to track down either by catching canceled items as they come back up as available or once they hit their release date more become available online and/or in stores.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Seems in the past year most of the store exclusives that have sold out in 45 seconds on pre-sales have ended up being fairly easy to track down either by catching canceled items come back up as available or once they hit their release date more become available online and/or in stores.
I hope this is the case for the US.

Reaction score
If they’re arriving earlier we should all be checking popfinder and such. Hopefully they’ll clog the pegs but I doubt it.

Reaction score
As long as they find another way to release this particular version with the rockers again I don't really care that this one is Walmart. They can literally release Stormtroopers on Obi-Wan cards, Mando cards etc all day

Reaction score
I‘m surprised we haven’t seen those army building four packs announced yet. Didn’t they do that with the old mold?

Reaction score
Still can't believe they made this figure a bloody Walmart exclusive. Both loose and carded collectors have been begging for a definitive ANH stormtrooper for years, and when they finally get around to it, they not only make it an exclusive, they give it to the worst retail partner in North America. The choice isn't just confounding, it's infuriating.

But hey! Let's take the exact same figure, slap some blue paint on it, release it in the 'gaming greats' line, and make it far easier to obtain by giving it to multiple retailers!🤦‍♂️

Reaction score
Who knows, that stormtrooper could end up in a future repack wave. That in long run may be better in that EE, dst, Amazon etc could order more solid cases whereas wm or even target, nay be limited to how many they can order, especially in a mix ratio wave case.. One thing hasbro could do, is produce more solid cases and offer on pulse through though retail partner excl page. It's be a 1st for SW.

Also, we could c it recarded for Andor as well

Reaction score
I still can't believe this is a Walmart exclusive. Do they not realize people would buy this figure by the case?
Well, WE as collectors know this. I'm sure the fan channel partners like EE, BBTS and Dorkside know this. The problem is that PATRICK doesn't seem to understand that fact! They could have kept the other five figures Walmart exclusives. But this trooper should have been made available to everyone. I'm sure it would have done very well, and we have all wanted the Stormtrooper on an ANH card since they released the 2004 VOTC figure.

Who knows, that stormtrooper could end up in a future repack wave. That in long run may be better in that EE, dst, Amazon etc could order more solid cases whereas wm or even target, nay be limited to how many they can order, especially in a mix ratio wave case.. One thing hasbro could do, is produce more solid cases and offer on pulse through though retail partner excl page. It's be a 1st for SW.

Also, we could c it recarded for Andor as well

Getting the figure out there on an Andor card would be a nice workaround, but there are a LOT of us who want it on the ANH card. Thanks to Walmart, most of us will never fill that slot in the collection.

Reaction score
Every figure DOES come back in stock once they have them in hand. YES, you need to be paying attention to get one. NO, it won't be an instant $200 figure on the aftermarket. If you don't score one on WM.com, just budget a few more $$ and grab one from Ebay. The end of days is not at hand.

Personally, since cards and bubbles are important to me, I'd rather buy one from Ebay vs playing fulfillment center roulette. That way I KNOW I am getting the condition I want.

Now, if you're looking to buy 100 of them to army build, THEN you could run into issues although I recall seeing a pic of someone who had like 150 of the TCW animated clones,.so it is possible...

Last edited: