Stormtrooper, packaged, carded WITHOUT blaster?

Reaction score
I'm new here, I apologize if this is in the wrong section.

Does anyone have any idea about this? I bought this myself back in the day, in toys r us, and now that I'm going through my collection, I noticed that there is no blaster packaged inside the blister.

Is this worth anything of value? Rare? Variation? Error?

Thanks as always, Mike

Reaction score
I would say this would not be worth much more than the correctly carded one.

Typically errors such as packaging the figure on the wrong character card or features not correctly painted on the figure tend to fetch a higher price but not much more. From the POTF2 line, mostly Boba Fetts with errors/variants (there are a ton out there by the way!) usually are worth the most.

Reaction score
I would say this would not be worth much more than the correctly carded one.

Typically errors such as packaging the figure on the wrong character card or features not correctly painted on the figure tend to fetch a higher price but not much more. From the POTF2 line, mostly Boba Fetts with errors/variants (there are a ton out there by the way!) usually are worth the most.
Thanks brotha!

Reaction score
Does anyone know why some people call these red cards, and others say orange? Are the both correct?

Reaction score
Yes, this POTF2 Stormtrooper looks like a production error, nothing more.

Also, I think these cards are mentioned as being both red & orange because both colors can be seen on the card - just my .02....

Reaction score
Somebody fell asleep on the assembly line.... production errors where something is left out of the bubble actually could hurt the value of the figure and not help it.