Stormtrooper Executioner - Walmart

What are the chances we might (someday) see this rereleased in TVC?

I'm interested in your opinions, and I'm asking the same question for a few other Walmart-exclusive TBS figures.

I know TVC is currently all about "The Mandalorian," but the Stormtrooper Executioner seems too cool not to rerelease. A relatively easy repaint of the First Order Stormtrooper, right?

Thanks.

We got this guy already & I don’t know if we will get anything ST in the near future.

Plus 2 of these guys had 1 job to do, & our heroes somehow get away in a room full of 2000 troops. So the idea of these guys are better than what we got on film.

We got this guy already & I don’t know if we will get anything ST in the near future.

Plus 2 of these guys had 1 job to do, & our heroes somehow get away in a room full of 2000 troops. So the idea of these guys are better than what we got on film.
Agree, but I still like the "idea" of these guys on a TVC card. Feel the same about FO Snowtroopers, Flametroopers and TIE Fighter Pilots, who didn't see much action either. We've had enough Imperial Stormtrooper action figures to hold us over for a while, don't you think? I'd love to get some of these unique FO troops carded for TVC. :)

I almost picked up a few of these when I saw them for $7, but even a deal like that didn't erase how I feel about their design.

Back