Stormtrooper Executioner - Walmart

GNT

Reaction score
Walmart will be selling a Stormtrooper Executioner in the last wave of Black series figures:

Thoughts on this set? Who is going to army build this one?

Last edited:
Reaction score
I though the trooper with the accessory set was 6 inch? I think the 3.75 figure just comes with the executioner stuff?

Reaction score
Yep. I concur. Executioner will be a "standard" figure while a FO stormtrooper set (exclusive) with accessories such as harness, pauldron, pouches and heavy blaster will be available in the 6" line.

Reaction score
I hope they've fixed the helmet stripe being separate from the eyes!

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure this is the 3.75" First Order Stormtrooper Executioner (all of the backgrounds for the 3.75" Black Series are black)

Glad to see that these are coming out. I'd definitely like to see a more neutrally posed version of this trooper. The one with the white background is probably the 6" version.

As for the assortment in general? I wonder why they went with Rose in this assortment instead of Rey? But then I think that just like with TFA, we're going to get multiple waves worth of 3.75" Black Series TLJ themed figures.

Reaction score
Bought a couple of these today, exciting find of this wave but these I almost passed on. The Rwsistance Tech figure was already warming the pegs.

Reaction score
I think you're over exaggerating a bit on the pegwarming, it's way too early to make that determination. You probably just got there before anyone else.

Reaction score
There were about a dozen Rose figures maybe four EPGs and Executioners and only two Luke's. I'm concerned the case packs are heavy on Rose or someone already got a few Luke's.

the manager said she had just put them out and didn't seem familiar with the issues at the register. I probably did get there first unless an employee hid a few.

Reaction score
I'm glad these have popped up so quickly. I was figuring it would be November before they hit shelves. As for this particular figure, i definitely want this guy. I have no plans to troop build him,unless the executioner is depicted as a (very) small squad of 3 or 4 in the film. But ,at this point, i would be happy with making him a stand alone/specialized trooper among the FO Stormie ranks.

Reaction score
Each figure is 3-per-case. So, yeah, too many Roses. She really seems to be bringing out the 5-year-old kid in most Star Wars collectors who don't want to play with a girl toy.

jim

Reaction score
Are there any better characters than this in TLJ? Sure.
Is it the typical figure that in the end everyone buying? Do not hesitate. In addition surely two of them.

Reaction score
Each figure is 3-per-case. So, yeah, too many Roses. She really seems to be bringing out the 5-year-old kid in most Star Wars collectors who don't want to play with a girl toy.
You sure? I think that's the case for all of the figures except for Luke, which seems to be two (He's the only one I saw with only 2). Not 100% sure but I'm pretty positive I was the first one to purchase any of these figures at the local wal mart because they would not ring up at the cash register. Took like 20 minutes for the ladies to figure it out but the persistence paid off.

Reaction score
I found the Whole wave this morning.Very shocked I found them too.They wouldn't ring up for me either and I had to run to the action figure aisle to get the price. Funny it doesn't give the restricted message when you try to purchase a street dated item.

Reaction score
Yes I also found them all today! Crazy as I didn't know they existed, I guess I just figured that there wouldn't be any SA 4" stuff till tvc restarted. There was only 1 Luke, 1 Executioner, 2 Elite Guards and 3 Roses.

Reaction score
He looks pretty cool in the package. No amount of arguing would get them to let me buy it though :(

Reaction score
Agreed. If they thought 3x perfigre was enough, then they should have just had 3x Luke, PG, and ET, and then 1x Rose and 2x sacrif trooper. Those cases would sell through a lot better.

That said, I'm only getting 1x Rose probably 2x Luke and no ETs not PGs, so you guys that need more have them.

Reaction score
Just opened a couple of these up. Kind of unfortunate that they couldn't include the pistol that attaches to the leg. Now it's just a weird empty spot. The figure looks great though and the ax or whatever is pretty cool.

Reaction score
Just opened a couple of these up. Kind of unfortunate that they couldn't include the pistol that attaches to the leg. Now it's just a weird empty spot. The figure looks great though and the ax or whatever is pretty cool.
Is the lightning effects molded onto the ax head or is it removable?

Reaction score
This is a nice figure...nicer than I thought it would be. This and the six inch version look awesome displayed raising their weapon. It seems like the body is from the older bs fo stormtrooper with a new helmet. I think for the six inch figure they did a similar thing but used Stormtrooper Finn. Could be wrong though.

Reaction score
I went back to Walmart tonight and they still had him. Once again it was item not recognized and having the employee type in $11.92 manually. Pleased as punch with the figure though!

Reaction score
Its a cool figure. I'd use them more like FO equivalents of Magnaguards or something.

Reaction score
I went back to Walmart tonight and they still had him. Once again it was item not recognized and having the employee type in $11.92 manually. Pleased as punch with the figure though!
I tried this with the Ahsoka wave last year and the employee flipped out at me. When I find this wave, I'm taking an older figure to self-checkout and scanning it 5 times.

Reaction score
I tried this with the Ahsoka wave last year and the employee flipped out at me. When I find this wave, I'm taking an older figure to self-checkout and scanning it 5 times.
That's what I did 12 times

Reaction score
The CIS during their occupation of Onderon(TCW) used an electro guillotine-like device to decapitate the heads off of insurgent rebels prisoners. It was activated apparently through the electro staffs of the Magnaguards. I suppose this weapon of the FO is an all in one deal version.

Reaction score
I've seen this guy twice now, and both have had iffy paint apps on the black line above the eyes.

My executioner's head is super loose. Shaking the figure slightly will spin the head around. Anyone else that bought this figure have this issue?

Reaction score
Haven't opened the figure yet, so am not sure about the looseness of the head.

This is an OK choice for a TBS 3.75" TBS figure - it's just a minor repaint of the TFA Stormtrooper, but since it was in the film it's nice to have - cool accessory as well.

Reaction score
This figure is just underwhelming. I don't mind repaints, I guess the weapon accessory seems awfully lame. Then again, haven't seen the film yet, so...

Reaction score
Its a better figure than the standard BS Stormtrooper, since they actually gave an accurate helmet and the paint app is quite excellent on the helmet itself. I suppose you could always use these guys as the equivalent of the TFU's Stormtrooper Commanders or as Hux's personal guards- if the electro ax aint your cup of tea.