Stormtrooper Commander (Gaming greats)

Reaction score
I'm fairly certain the pic is of the Sideshow Collectibles Premium Format figure of the Stormtrooper Commander, as a placeholder.

Reaction score
Wait a minute? It says Gaming Greats and if I'm not mistaken Jedi Revan and the Heavy B1 Battle droid has that as well. Which the B1 and Revan is modeled after the Toon characters from Galaxy of Heroes game. Makes me wonder if this Trooper coming to GOH or maybe BFII? either way, its a trooper and it will sell, so make it!

Reaction score
I'm sure it will be a hit with Stormtrooper fans. I on the other hand never cared for colorized version of these guys. Clones yes, but Stormies?
TFU also seems rather old source to draw from, IMO.

If they are indeed going to go deep and heavy into this niche line of gaming Greats, i hope to see some from various games I liked. But it feels like they're going to stick to Troop type characters to capitalize on repaints. There's no Money in new sculpts, so not expecting characters like Malak, Bandon, Merrin etc. etc.

That said, with the right parts reuse combined with minor new ones Eno Cordova and Jaro Tapal may be possible

Reaction score
I'm sure it will be a hit with Stormtrooper fans. I on the other hand never cared for colorized version of these guys. Clones yes, but Stormies?
TFU also seems rather old source to draw from, IMO.

If they are indeed going to go deep and heavy into this niche line of gaming Greats, i hope to see some from various games I liked. But it feels like they're going to stick to Troop type characters to capitalize on repaints. There's no Money in new sculpts, so not expecting characters like Malak, Bandon, Merrin etc. etc.

That said, with the right parts reuse combined with minor new ones Eno Cordova and Jaro Tapal may be possible
To be honest, I wouldn't be entirely surprised if this was indicative of this design reappearing in a canon thing sometime soon, what with the Incinerator Tropper appearing in the Mandalorian with basically the same design it had in TFU.

Reaction score
I don't really dig colors on storm troopers but I make an exception for this guy. I loved the mail away 3.75" one!

Reaction score
NO WAY.

Crap. Honestly didn't think they'd do it. He's really out there design wise and didn't figure they'd put this design back out there. Hope they start doing new sculpted figures too.

GNT

Reaction score
Wait a minute? It says Gaming Greats and if I'm not mistaken Jedi Revan and the Heavy B1 Battle droid has that as well. Which the B1 and Revan is modeled after the Toon characters from Galaxy of Heroes game. Makes me wonder if this Trooper coming to GOH or maybe BFII? either way, its a trooper and it will sell, so make it!
The Gaming Greats are game related figures offered at game stores like Game Stop I believe it is in the states.

Reaction score
Def buying one. This was my favorite 3.75" Stormtrooper variation from back in the day. Was going to do a Bandai model kit of him , now I'll have to think of something else!

Reaction score
I'm not a gamer at all, but I still like the look of these trooper variants.

As long as they don't impede other new character releases and are easy to get, I'll keep buying them.

Reaction score
I'd love an OG Stormtrooper with the carbonized paint. Dont care what colour it is (so long as its not pink!)

Reaction score
Not showing up in GameStop system for preorder. I guess we wait till street date to purchase

Reaction score
I heard something a month ago from a Gamestop manager near me about the Stormie figure, but she had no more info than that.

Reaction score
Unbelievable that there is zero information out there if this will be in US Gamestops or not.
It’ll be in actual stores to the same degree that the Heavy B1 and Jedi Revan have been. Basically if you want it, put down a fiver for a preorder at your store

Reaction score
GameStop really needs to work on being ready to have many Star Wars items in stock! I got Revan, but having a hell of a time finding the HBD though.

Reaction score
Enough of applying paint apps to this old sculpt...Not sure why ppl still want this sculpt.
Hopefully the RO Stormtrooper will be the new sculpt and also be used as a basis for the Incinerator Trooper.

Reaction score
I am concerned that this might be a Canada only exclusive. So no info on US release. I hope I don’t have to ask someone in Canada to get one for me.

Reaction score
Well it would be really odd for Gamestop to ask Hasbro to create this exclusive gaming-related line and then not carry one of the items but yeah, seems like something strange it going on. I'd be curious what anyone finds out from their local store.