Stormtrooper Commander (Gaming greats)

Reaction score
Wait is the ST commander figure already released?

There is an 'in hand' photo on instagram.

Reaction score
Not showing up in GameStop system for preorder. I guess we wait till street date to purchase

Reaction score
I heard something a month ago from a Gamestop manager near me about the Stormie figure, but she had no more info than that.

Reaction score
Unbelievable that there is zero information out there if this will be in US Gamestops or not.
It’ll be in actual stores to the same degree that the Heavy B1 and Jedi Revan have been. Basically if you want it, put down a fiver for a preorder at your store

Reaction score
GameStop really needs to work on being ready to have many Star Wars items in stock! I got Revan, but having a hell of a time finding the HBD though.

Reaction score
Enough of applying paint apps to this old sculpt...Not sure why ppl still want this sculpt.
Hopefully the RO Stormtrooper will be the new sculpt and also be used as a basis for the Incinerator Trooper.

Reaction score
I am concerned that this might be a Canada only exclusive. So no info on US release. I hope I don’t have to ask someone in Canada to get one for me.

Reaction score
Well it would be really odd for Gamestop to ask Hasbro to create this exclusive gaming-related line and then not carry one of the items but yeah, seems like something strange it going on. I'd be curious what anyone finds out from their local store.

Reaction score
People need to step away from the ledge lol. If EB Games has it there is no way in hell it won't be available through GS.
I will definitely be ordering a couple since this is one of my fav stormy variations but I absolutely agree with dsuspense, they need to rework the basic trooper mold with new arms and legs at the very least. I'm really hoping the R1 version isn't just the same old version without a holster and with a new accessory.

Reaction score
These will be like the Punisher and War Machine wave that just showed up for a weekend at GameStop...

Reaction score
As I stated elsewhere around this sub-line, I never got that into TFU. I'm into this as a stormtrooper variant, but won't be rushing around to get one. I'd rather someone who really connects with this figure get it instead.

That said, I do think it's interesting that some of the exclusives (this, the Heavy Infantry Mandalorian) are starting to just suddenly drop without much announcement or lead time. Keeps things a little frisky -- I like it,

Reaction score
I assume it's for the same reason they keep producing the astromechs in the smaller scale - consistency with prior releases.
Well, they're breaking that consistency eventually with the rumored Rogue One Stormtrooper. The truth is that they keep modifying paint apps on the existing sculpt because it's cheap and easy.

TVC folks rave about the Rogue One Stormtrooper as a definitive figure though, so I'm looking forward to what they come up with in 6".

Reaction score
I'm sure glad I don't need this, GS Exclusives are getting dare I say...
Not to mention my most recent experience with Revan, will make me think twice about ever doing business with them again.

Reaction score
I think what bothers me is that you have to pre-order so far in advance, that if something does happen to your shipment, you have no recourse for an exchange. Not to mention that finding them in stores is few and far between, if at all.

Honestly though it's no worse than any other Exclusive with limited release. I just wish things were easier to get a hold of. lol

Reaction score
I preordered mine back in January. It was supposed to release today (in Canada) but I didn’t receive “the call”.

Reaction score
Ordered 2 of them from Robot Kingdom. They both shipped.
Robot kingdom was how I got 2 purge troopers, the third I got with the game bundle.

Has anyone been able to preorder in GameStop store or GameStop online website?

Reaction score
Robot kingdom was how I got 2 purge troopers, the third I got with the game bundle.

Has anyone been able to preorder in GameStop store or GameStop online website?
I pre ordered the Jedi Revan when he was first available. Very happy I did. I only wanted pre ordered 2.Though I was only interested in keeping one. The other went to Oofa.

Reaction score
Still nothing on Gamestop's website about this figure. Looks like a trip to the store and speak to the manager and see if he knows....