Stormtrooper Blaster - Is this one bogus??

Reaction score
I got a few Black Stormtrooper blasters from a buddy of mine and they are vary strange looking. I thought right off the bat that they are repros. Funny enough an ebay seller has the same gun on his PBP Stormtrooper and claims it is original. I sole the picture he had and edited it to try to show how odd this gun is. The gun makes the correct sound during the drop test and also it floats in water. The gun is JET black. It is not translucent at all. The first picture is just the gun.

The second Pic points out a large square on the side of the gun. I have never seen this square before on a blaster before.

They third picture points out a mold injection point on the sideways clip.

The last pictures points out the circle that is supposed to be on the end of the gun. This blaster has a circle but instead of being and indent it is a external bump on the gun.

Is this thing bogus or some strange variation? I look on the Jawa Armory and had no luck.

Reaction score
While there are some things that make it seem original, theres a WHOLE lot of arrow pointin' and questionin' goin' on there. Sounds like a conspiracy if you ask me..."back and to the left, back and to the left". I couldn't say either way, but I vote for phony baloney.

Somebody let me know if I'm wrong so's I can learn something new today.

Reaction score
Does it have the criss-cross pattern on the rear handle?

If not, it's 100% fake.

Mark.

Reaction score
I will have to look over mine better, I will post the results tonight.

Thanks for the replies everyone.

Reaction score
RyanB said:
Funny enough an ebay seller has the same gun on his PBP Stormtrooper and claims it is original.
as far as i can see, you photoshoped my pic from my pbp stormtrooper auction i made with my account jedis_choice

I DIDNT SAY THAT THE WEAPON IS ORIGINAL, please read the whole auction description where you can read:
--
Attention: weapon pictured is a repro, but the weapon i will include will be an original weapon
--
i do not know your gun, i know that the gun pictured! is not original(but the highestbidder will receive an original one like stated), it does not have a point at the barrel but something like a lying L, the plastic is also wrong

Reaction score
mogwai26 said:
RyanB said:
Funny enough an ebay seller has the same gun on his PBP Stormtrooper and claims it is original.
as far as i can see, you photoshoped my pic from my pbp stormtrooper auction i made with my account jedis_choice

I DIDNT SAY THAT THE WEAPON IS ORIGINAL, please read the whole auction description where you can read:
--
Attention: weapon pictured is a repro, but the weapon i will include will be an original weapon
--
i do not know your gun, i know that the gun pictured! is not original(but the highestbidder will receive an original one like stated), it does not have a point at the barrel but something like a lying L, the plastic is also wrong
Well that settles it, the 3 I have are repros. I was not trying to point you out or anything. Just trying to find a comparison to the ones I have.

I have looked over mine again and the handles dont have the correct patter on them.