Stormtrooper 4 Pack

Reaction score
I don't order from Pulse often, is three days and not fulfilled for an in-stock item normal? I mean I know it's Christmas, but I expect they knew it was coming.
i've noticed this w/pulse, even pre-covid, they seem to ship items in clusters. Meaning they hip a SW item, like 4pks at same time, then a G I Joe item, etc.

anyhoo...usps delivery person delivered mine today....or so tracking says, but in my mailbox, i found a neighbor's pkge instead. We were home at said time too and neither my wife nor i heard the lil 'jeep. Our security camera though caught him. He stopped at neighbor's box, got out of jeep, walked down to ours and but a pkge in it. Then walked across our yard towards neighbor's garage door/porch w/ a pkge in hand. Then he hopped in his jeep and left the coul de sac. Our other neighbor followed him out of the col de sac. Funny thing, I did hear and see that neighbor leave (noisy diesel i guess) Both the first neighbors' cars were in driveway when mailman was there now i have to wait for the evening mailman (the AM mail man only brings pkges/PM mailman brings bills, letters etc)or catch the neighbor when they get home

edit...caught the neighbor when he came home to p/u gifts and YES he had my trooper pkge!!

Good day today, Fedex delivered 3x Bo Katans A DAY EARLY!!. Hopefully my singles of Kuiil and Mythral will make it for delivery tomorrow b4 i leave on vacation. They arrived across the country in 2 days and several days earlier than expected and local usps p.o. is awaiting pkge. My single Lobot should be waiting for me at my destination on Christmas day. Now all I need to Bib and I can lay this wave to rest

Last edited:
Reaction score
My first two packs arrived. Only one trooper was Kinda sloppy on their helmet. Is it just me or are the rogue one VC stormtroopers yellowing on their helmets?

Reaction score
Near the greatest snow on Earth. (SLC, UT)
My first two packs arrived. Only one trooper was Kinda sloppy on their helmet. Is it just me or are the rogue one VC stormtroopers yellowing on their helmets?
Don't know about the helmets, but I had read that the first (& second?) production run(s) of them had problems with the torso yellowing. Supposedly, subsequent runs corrected whatever was causing it. Mine are all still white, though they are from a later run.

Reaction score
Mine finally arrived, a few days after most. It’s really cool! I like how they’re packed inside. The paint apps are perfect this time!
View attachment 408691
View attachment 408692
View attachment 408693

Congrats on getting it in. Your paint apps look good compared to others.

Is that a table you have specifically to display From a Certain Point of View on?

Don't move it because it's become an easily identifiable signature of your pictures.

Reaction score
The one thing that stands out to me with these is how narrow the torso looks compared to the Luke Stormy, which I guess is fine because they're two totally different figures, but if you planned to use the Luke head somewhere else and them use the body as a reg it would look out of place a tad. Though you can always chalk it up to being a slightly wider frame which is actually more accurate then them all looking the same, it's just that my OCD catches these kinds of things. The only issue I have is with the new very thin elbow joints, it feels very close to wanting to snap off. So I prefer the older thinker arms.

Otherwise great set and it's too bad you're limited to only two sets at Pulse because that only covers one Tantive IV display.
So they better not come out with a Death Star or Star Destroyer hallway! lol

kk1

Reaction score
Mine arrived today, should have ordered 2 sets. Oh well.

Reaction score
The one thing that stands out to me with these is how narrow the torso looks compared to the Luke Stormy, which I guess is fine because they're two totally different figures, but if you planned to use the Luke head somewhere else and them use the body as a reg it would look out of place a tad. Though you can always chalk it up to being a slightly wider frame which is actually more accurate then them all looking the same, it's just that my OCD catches these kinds of things. The only issue I have is with the new very thin elbow joints, it feels very close to wanting to snap off. So I prefer the older thinker arms.

Otherwise great set and it's too bad you're limited to only two sets at Pulse because that only covers one Tantive IV display.
So they better not come out with a Death Star or Star Destroyer hallway! lol
Elbows? My worry is the knees. I'm afraid what will happen when I have kids.

Reaction score
Yeah, it must be a nightmare to ship this stuff out from home. lol

Look, Pulse wasn't the quickest pre-pandemic, so I'm not into hearing their BS excuses for why an in stock item takes a whole Month to arrive. Meanwhile an order I placed at Game Stop 12/20 arrived on 12/22, not to mention when placing it a message appears stating it may arrive after 12/24. So kudos to GS especially considering the Holiday season and slowed delivery times, and another one goes to FedEx for getting it here so soon! And all that came with free shipping!

So it sounds more like a company taking advantage of the situation and laying blame elsewhere so they can be lazy, or simply excuse their horrible service.
Hey, I get it. I've had them take way too long to ship an item as well. I've also had a Gamestop order that I placed on the 18th arrive on the 22nd. So I do understand the frustration. I'm also noticing the same thing with Amazon. My wife has been the "lead name" on our Prime account for a long time. But around the Holidays every couple years I fire up my account and take advantage of the Prime free trial. That way she doesn't get an email spoiling what I order for her. If we use her account, they give us a delivery date of 5,7 maybe even 10 days out. Everything I have ordered under the free trial has arrived in three days! So it would seem like they are giving priority to the new members in hopes they can sucker them into a full year of Prime.

Reaction score
So a week after placing my order, I e-mailed Hasbro pulse yesterday, just asking if there was an issue with fulfilling the order, and like MAGIC a few hours later it's marked as shipped. And by marked as shipped I mean a shipping label has been created. Hasbro, one of the largest toy manufacturers on the planet, is on par fulfilling orders in timeliness and response with a crap ebay seller. lol.

Reaction score
So a week after placing my order, I e-mailed Hasbro pulse yesterday, just asking if there was an issue with fulfilling the order, and like MAGIC a few hours later it's marked as shipped. And by marked as shipped I mean a shipping label has been created. Hasbro, one of the largest toy manufacturers on the planet, is on par fulfilling orders in timeliness and response with a crap ebay seller. lol.

This is the same company throwing in 3 Landos per case...

ZX3

Reaction score
Out of the eight figures I received, two have issues.
One with a missing paint application at the brim of the helmet, another with an error in assembly at the shoulder joint. Neither is a deal breaker or anything, but 25% is a surprisingly high error rate.

Reaction score
Oh, it was a shoddy factory job all around for sure. But the price was right, I guess. I just hope the RFTs are better.

Reaction score
Perhaps because it wasn't main line TVC they felt some corners could be cut and put less effort into details? After all they come out to $10.50 each so that's basically $3.49 worth of lost Q/C.

Reaction score
Here is a short unboxing video I made for the 4-pack Imperial Stormtroopers. From the 2 packages, only 1 stormtrooper had a minor paint issue. Another thing I noticed is with the blasters, they dont have the silver paint application like the ones with the regular single packed stormies.
Anyway, enjoy!

Reaction score
ordered my one when back in stock at hasbro pulse. Very cool way to get some army builders. Keep these coming. I hope these are limited by practical reasons (ie only so many of one figure that can be made) and not marketing ones (ie keep these collectible).

Reaction score
My four all came with the right parts, no two left feet. And paint's acceptable, couple small things, two mouths are just a tiche short and one black smudge on a bicep. Aside from the face I ordered it in-stock 12/20 and it arrived 1/4, I like it.

IMG_6327.jpg

Buddy of mine jokingly said they should do one with Gungans. I'd definitely buy one if they did.

Reaction score
My squad leader came with two right hands - definitely not helping his aim. Fortunately I'm at around 30 of these troopers so it's not a big deal. This set was in stock on Pulse for a long time it seemed (sold out as of today finally) - I didn't understand why so many folks were buying at higher aftermarket prices. Would love to see it restock again - not that I need more, but this is something that could never be "too" abundant.

Reaction score
My squad leader came with two right hands -
Same with mine. I was able to order a replacement 4-pack right before they 'sold out' ... crossing fingers it actually ships. I already sent the other 4-pack back for a refund before realizing I should have waited until I got the replacements in-hand and just kept the best 4 (one other trooper had a spot of black paint on one thigh, which didn't really bother me, but I could have 'upgraded' with the replacement pack).

I was astonished at how antiquated Hasbro's return/replacement process is. Waited 22min on hold with Pulse to be told there is nothing they can do as the item has been opened. They gave me an 800# to call which couldn't replace the item as their system can't 'talk' to Hasbo/Pulse's, only offer a refund ... via check?!?

Reaction score
I was astonished at how antiquated Hasbro's return/replacement process is. Waited 22min on hold with Pulse to be told there is nothing they can do as the item has been opened. They gave me an 800# to call which couldn't replace the item as their system can't 'talk' to Hasbo/Pulse's, only offer a refund ... via check?!?

Like your username says, it’s a trap.

50% Hasbro being stuck in 2001, 50% intentionally making the process difficult so people give up.

Reaction score
It was a fairly simply process back in 05 when I called for a replacement, but you're not going to get the same figure that's being replaced. That's the problem with some places online, the return option for damaged/defective items is a rigorous experience. Definitely nothing like simply returning it to your local store.

Reaction score
same request as for the Rebel Fleet Troopers. anyone would know of a place you can get these when ordering from the EU?

Reaction score
Still waiting on my re-order placed on 1/5/22 to ship. I 'chatted' with Pulse yesterday and was assured they are packed and just sitting, waiting for FedEx to pick them up ... hope that's true as they 'SOLD OUT' shortly after I ordered my replacement pack.

Reaction score
They need to produce more of this set and allow people to buy more than 2 sets per account.

They may need to produce more so I can get my ONE set?

Original Order: 12/26/21 , Shipped 12/28/21 , Arrived 01/04/22 (Squad Leader had 2 right hands)

RETURNED Original Order: 01/05/22 , Received by Hasbro 01/12/22 ... still waiting for refund check ...

REPLACEMENT Order: 01/05/22 (Paid for / 'IN STOCK') , 01/18/22 told 'They are packed and ready to be picked up by FedEx. I do apologize for the inconvenience, we are experiencing shipping delays due to the holidays and Covid.' 01/24/22 ... still waiting for them to be 'picked up by FedEx.' ...
Like your username says, it’s a trap.

I'm beginning to think you're right! Should have just kept the 2 right hand SL.

Reaction score
I'd have kept them because I have plenty of extra hands laying around. lol Though I understand that others might not and it's frustrating to have such a minor issue cause such a major problem.

Reaction score
I'd have kept them because I have plenty of extra hands laying around. lol Though I understand that others might not and it's frustrating to have such a minor issue cause such a major problem.

Yeah. I wish I had extras laying around and could have just swapped it out, or in retrospect, asked here if someone had an extra I could have bought. I have a very small collection that consists of mostly Kenner and modern 5POA figures. Maybe I'll just stick with 5POA? ha

Last edited: