Stormtrooper 4 Pack

Reaction score
So were these sets "one and done?" They weren't going be offered for a length of time longer than 2 months? I see they're sold out at both places.

Although with the QC issues, I guess I dodged a bullet. I can swipe a pauldron from one of the many Sandtroopers I've accumulated over the years and stick it on one of my R1 troopers.

Reaction score
I hadn't seen anyone here with complaints about these until that post on whatever group page it was started making the rounds. I sort of see both sides of the argument that it's bad QC, but also it's mass marketed and it's the type of thing people have been asking for (a troop pack). If the rebel set comes out and ever face looks like it's melting off, then we know for sure Hasbro isn't up to a job like this. But looking at the way they kinda took their ball and went home about the Revan re-release, I think if there's a loud enough voice about these, they're gonna use it as a reason not to try stuff like this (creature packs, accessory kits).

Reaction score
My toy display room is being renovated at the end of the month, so I have a backlog of purchased but unopened toys...including one of these sets. After seeing the recent discussion, I made sure to check the four figures today. Mine were all fine -- no obviously mis-applied paint, no blotches, and no missing applications.

It's possible that there are imperfections I didn't catch on (close) inspection. And as noted above, the parts inside may be of jankier quality. But they seem perfectly cromulent to me. Just in case anyone is waiting for them and feels concern that all of these are the disasters posted above.

Reaction score
Received my sets that were “canceIed”. Really happy to have these. I agree that it does seem like you’re opening a box of Christmas ornaments.

Reaction score
When the set was announce it wasn't expected to be here till Feb 22, so we will see if more of these are available then.

Reaction score
I was all excited for D+ day and hoping this or the rebel fleet troopers would go back up on shopdisney, but here we are...nothing TVC there.

Reaction score
the paint apps on mine seem to be less good than the single carded ones, but they're still acceptable.

Reaction score
then they all get lost or are working it's way around the country as are some other packages get lost.

Reaction score
Got the notification....and cancelled my order.😅

After the reveal of the new stormtrooper with rocker ankles yesterday, you know it's just a matter of time before that figure is either single-carded, or made part of another multipack. Gonna hold out for those.

Reaction score
Got the notification....and cancelled my order.😅

After the reveal of the new stormtrooper with rocker ankles yesterday, you know it's just a matter of time before that figure is either single-carded, or made part of another multipack. Gonna hold out for those.

Ah the 4 pack and Rogue One version are still good for background etc. I have a bunch in the Troop Transport - don't need rocker ankles for that!

Reaction score
Near the greatest snow on Earth. (SLC, UT)
Back up on Pulse for in-stock shipping. I have to admit though, I'm a bit soured on this set. Not only am I nervous about the paint apps, but now that an improved version is available with the E-Web I kind of feel this version is obsolete.

Reaction score
Back up on Pulse for in-stock shipping. I have to admit though, I'm a bit soured on this set. Not only am I nervous about the paint apps, but now that an improved version is available with the E-Web I kind of feel this version is obsolete.

ty 2 more ordered

Reaction score

I understand the concern, but I always kinda thought these were more filler to fill out a display than to be more of a centerpiece like the E-web.

bac

Reaction score
I cancelled my Pulse order when the Shop Disney sets arrived. Not because I didn't like them. Because I didn't feel like spending any more money on them.

Reaction score
I kept going back and forth on these. I was able to get several Han in Stormtrooper disguise when Target had them marked down cheap. I use those as my cannon fodder Stormtroopers. I really don't need the 4-pack I suppose.

Reaction score
I kept going back and forth on these. I was able to get several Han in Stormtrooper disguise when Target had them marked down cheap. I use those as my cannon fodder Stormtroopers. I really don't need the 4-pack I suppose.

That was fun. We went to every Target we could reasonably go to to find every Han we could before the scalpers/flippers could get to them.

It was like a very stressful Easter egg hunt because those things were everywhere in different sections of various Targets.

We ended up with a good number, and there was a coupon available around that time which stacked with the clearance price.

What a weird release that was.

But I still need the 4 pack. You can never have enough Stormtroopers. And I really like the box.

Reaction score

Won't let me buy them again, so that's a shame. I'd love another 8 troopers for my legion.

Reaction score
Interesting, I can understand pre-orders being limited to 2 but now that it's in stock a person should be able to order more. Hasbro certainly is weird, in some instance they don't want your extra Money (here), and others it's blatant cash grab(new Boba Fett). lol

Reaction score
^ maybe an atempt to be fair to all potential consumer. To hasbro it doesnt matter if 1 person buys all available or 1000 people buy them all, hasbro still gets the full $$ but this way w/o customers complaining there wasnt enough

at any rate, i wouldnt mind getting this set but i really don't need 3 more stormtroopers but i would welcome the squad leader to my collection.
I guesss i'll wait and see what tvc preorder is on friday...if a pulse excl and need something for free shipping to add and this pk is still available, i may bite the bullet. Another option i'll consider is a trade involving either the extra kuiil or hoth trooper IF/WHEN i get my case from EE

Reaction score
Ordered 2 packs of the shore troopers! Hasbro seems to be on to something here.