Stormtrooper 4 Pack

Reaction score
The one I ordered from ShopDisney arrived today. Unlike others, I didn't have an issue with the tracking info sent -- it took a day or two to appear in the UPS system, but once it did, it gave me today as the delivery date. And then today it did indeed arrive.

Fun set! I have two more on order from Pulse, so it'll be fun to fill out my ranks even more sometime in Q3 2022.

bac

Reaction score
Still nothing here and still nothing on tracking. Must be patient.

Reaction score
I ordered 2 sets from Disney and also had an issue with the UPS tracking number. I spoke to a Disney rep today and she said a new corrected tracking number would be emailed to me tomorrow? We'll see... Here's hoping they weren't lost. I'd rather have the troopers than a refund.

Reaction score
Ordered 2 sets from Disney and got the shipping notice last week with a ups tracking # that didn’t exist. Hoping for the best I waited the 7 days and started a chat with a shop Disney csr that quickly told me it was lost, they are sold out and all they could do is refund me. Yay Star Wars collecting!

Reaction score
Ordered 2 sets from Disney and got the shipping notice last week with a ups tracking # that didn’t exist. Hoping for the best I waited the 7 days and started a chat with a shop Disney csr that quickly told me it was lost, they are sold out and all they could do is refund me. Yay Star Wars collecting!
That's the same story I got.

bac

Reaction score
Those of you who got refunded could technically still have your set(s) show up in the mail.

Reaction score
Those of you who got refunded could technically still have your set(s) show up in the mail.
That is kinda what I am thinking. I have a feeling that if anyone reaches out to them at this point with the same tracking problem might get a refund regardless.

Like I said before I'm unbothered either way. Worst case I got a refund and no set - not that big of a deal as I wasn't totally in love with it and really only bought it because of free shipping. Best case I get the set for free.

Reaction score
No way that this many of them got lost. Outside of a couple people in this thread receiving them, I don't know anyone who's tracking number is working.

Reaction score
This is totally bizarre. I’m not sure I’ve ever seen this particular shipping eff up. Bogus tracking numbers across the board? Did they ship or not? Why would they have a tracking number otherwise? The struggle continues…

Reaction score
I've been waiting for this to come back in stock on Shop Disney, as well as the rebel fleet to actually be posted. I got some shop disney gift cards form insiders rewards that arrived a day too late to order the initial run of troopers...ugh.

Reaction score
I never tracked mine, but I got the email and the set came safe and sound not long after. Was waiting for the Rebels to go up but got impatient and ordered through Pulse instead.

Reaction score
that's why you don't order from Disney. there an entertainment company, not a retail toy company... ever since they took control of the star wars rights, they have f'd it up everywhere...

Last edited:
Reaction score
my tracking still isn't showing up for this and i'm a little concerned because i ordered the holiday droid several days later and the tracking on that one is showing up.

Reaction score
Well, I made the mistake of chatting with shopdisney and now apparently my order is being refunded even though I specifically told them I did not want a refund but if they had these available I wanted to make sure they got sent out.
When asking I was told
"You're in luck, we do!"

I have issued those replacments for oyu.

Me
Awesome!

Once they have shipped out, you will receive an email confirmation with the tracking number.

Reaction score
I just tried to have shopDisney issue replacements and was told they are no longer available. They told me to take the tracking number to my local post office and inquire about the order. They tried hard to just issue a refund. How could so many orders go wrong? Where did these packages end up??

bac

Reaction score
This is one the biggest shipping clusterFs I've ever seen in toy collecting.

Issue a USPS tracking number that points to UPS.

Even as a USPS tracking number it's not updating.

Some folks having them show up, many others still SOL.

Reaction score
Well, I made the mistake of chatting with shopdisney and now apparently my order is being refunded even though I specifically told them I did not want a refund but if they had these available I wanted to make sure they got sent out.
When asking I was told
"You're in luck, we do!"

I have issued those replacments for oyu.

Me
Awesome!

Once they have shipped out, you will receive an email confirmation with the tracking number.
I called too and a replacement order was shipped out.

Reaction score
My tracking number wasn't working for more than a week, but it works now. Seems that they just didn't get around to actually shipping it until yesterday.

Reaction score
My tracking number wasn't working for more than a week, but it works now. Seems that they just didn't get around to actually shipping it until yesterday.

Yep same here and I got a refund from earlier in the week when they said it was lost lol

Reaction score
Likewise. Curious to see what happens.

Reaction score
I actually see both now also. I have an e-mail that says I'm being refunded and got an e-mail today that says it's shipped and has an new tracking number... who knows what's going on...

Reaction score
This stuff has been going on with USPS for a couple of weeks now - I see it with ebay purchases. I'll see the label being printed, and the seller says they dropped it off, but it's somehow not getting scanned into the system until its at a larger hub a couple of days later. Logistics are just a mess right now across the board.

Reaction score
The tracking number provided by shopDisney, which I think we've seen is not a UPS package number...now shows up as a UPS package for me, with a Wednesday, Nov. 10 delivery date. However, that same tracking number is not showing up in the USPS tracking system.

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
Well I got a refund and it "officially" shipped last night with a 11/15 delivery date...but tracking has it a few towns over lol

Reaction score
The tracking number provided by shopDisney, which I think we've seen is not a UPS package number...now shows up as a UPS package for me, with a Wednesday, Nov. 10 delivery date. However, that same tracking number is not showing up in the USPS tracking system.

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

The tracking numbers are UPS Mail Innovations tracking numbers. It's the slowest, cheapest UPS shipping option available to retailers, because it gets handed off to the USPS as some point in its journey to your doorstep.

Reaction score
Unless I am missing something, I am not what the appeal of this release is.
Trying to army build is nuts. If you buy only one of each these benefit you too as the population of available figures should increase. Now if they would release them simultaneously or first it would be perfect. I often feel guilty snapping up as many stormies as i can.

Reaction score
I went ahead and got a refund on Thursday, Friday the tracking was updated and it says my order will be delivered Wednesday!
May have to break down and get the Rebel Trooper pack and Tantive IV set and build a diorama.

Reaction score
That sounds like an issue w/ ups p/u service. Like if they did p/u a bulk lot of outgoing pkgs and parked the truck somewhere at ups location and left it there for days or weeks b4 unloading and processing for transit. My experience w/ ups mail innovations as a recipient is a) the boxes are thinner and usually arrive dinged up regardless of shipper/seller..bizarre coincidence, but true. B) if it arrives to station that transfers it to usps earlier than expected, 95% they hold on to it until expected eta then give it to USPS causing a day delay. Now having said that, my R5-D33R is out for delivery via USPS 3 days early and it was a ups mail innovations pkge. So this is a rare exception. Just waiting to see the quality of the package/box. By it arriving a few days early, I have to say I'm a bit impressed as compared to FedEx who posts on tracking an eta thst seems unrealistically early like starting from CA and eta delivery to home on east coast the next day for either ground service or smnart-post. Obviously the eta is missed thus resulting in a several day delay. I rather an initial eta be too many days away and arriving early than a short eta and end up delayed even if the overall days in transit in both scenarios are the same. Ypudd think they company would feel the same so it doesn't look like they are alway delayed but rather always earlier.

Reaction score
I opted for a replacement. What are the chances I get all 4 sets? Time will tell…

Reaction score
I missed the email notifications that the four I’d ordered had supposedly shipped two weeks ago, so I was spared the headache of all this ongoing frustration. I initially found out the order had been fulfilled via my CC statement, but the tracking numbers SD provided now say both orders will arrive on the 10th. I guess Pulse will be sending there’s out in 2022 per their usual MO.

Reaction score
Waiting on the holiday droids, tracking says that it is delivered so I am hoping a neighbor sends it back to the post office & I get it in a few days.

Reaction score
I emailed The support team a few days ago with no response, but just checked and the tracking number is finally legit after a week! xD

bac

Reaction score
So Shop Disney finally responded to my where's the package email. In between when I wrote that and got the response is when the tracking had kicked in.

In the same response they issued a refund because none are available, and then said the package should be arriving next week. I'm not complaining.

Reaction score
We direct enough money into Disney's coffers -- I'm glad they are recognizing that some of us deserve a few free Stormtroopers as a thank you for our continued patronage.

Reaction score
Is this 4-pack still available to order on Disney or Pulse in the USA? Has not been available in the UK since about one hour from launch.