Stormtrooper 4 Pack

GNT

Reaction score
STAR WARS: THE VINTAGE COLLECTION 3.75 STORMTROOPER 4-PACK

(HASBRO/Age 4 years & up/Approx. Retail Price: $41.99/Available: Spring 2022)

Featuring premium detail and design across multiple touchpoints of articulation, original Kenner branding, and inspired by STAR WARS Entertainment, this collectible STAR WARS: THE VINTAGE COLLECTION 3.75 STORMTROOPER 4-PACK makes a great gift for STAR WARS fans and collectors. Highly articulated with fully poseable head, arms, and legs, these 3.75-inch-scale figures can be displayed in action figure and vehicle collections. Includes 4 figures and 6 accessories. Available at most major retailers.

Who’s ready for some serious army building? Who’s picking this pack?

Attachments

• 3F6D92C0-2EE2-4CE0-B9F6-BC2AA6CC642E.jpeg
    3F6D92C0-2EE2-4CE0-B9F6-BC2AA6CC642E.jpeg
    285.1 KB · Views: 31
  • ADF2CDD5-DF40-4A66-A53A-205534E2DD2D.jpeg
    ADF2CDD5-DF40-4A66-A53A-205534E2DD2D.jpeg
    653.8 KB · Views: 31
Reaction score
I love this idea, but I would still be looking at no less than $300 to update my circa-2008 stormtrooper corps. More if it's an exclusive...

Reaction score
$41.99 is a great price!
They should really think about doing some more of these 3-4 packs in TVC instead of all these cheap cardbacks and repacks that are a waste of our time.
I get carded collectors like their nice images on cardback, but of late most just look like crap....

Reaction score
Yeah this is a great idea and long overdue. I'll buy a couple. As good as the RO sculpt is, I wish they had used the Stormtrooper from the CFC set so I won't be doing any serious army building with this one.

Reaction score
Stormtrooper 4-Pack (Troop Builder). Includes three "grunt" troopers & one squad leader. Comes with four E-11 Blaster Rifles & two DLT-19 Heavy Blaster Rifles.

Hasbro-Pulse-Icon-18px.png
&
Shop-Disney-Icon-20px.png
Exclusive in the U.S., Canada, & the U.K.

Available for pre-order beginning tomorrow, September 9th, at 1:00pm ET HERE @PULSE OR HERE @ SHOPDISNEY. On shelf Spring 2022. MSRP is $41.99.

Press Images

VC-Stormtrooper-4-Pack-Troop-Builder-Boxed-Resized.jpg
VC-Stormtrooper-4-Pack-Troop-Builder-Loose-1-Resized.jpg

VC-Stormtrooper-4-Pack-Troop-Builder-Loose-2-Resized.jpg
VC-Stormtrooper-4-Pack-Troop-Builder-Loose-3-Resized.jpg

VC-Stormtrooper-4-Pack-Troop-Builder-Loose-4-Resized.jpg
VC-Stormtrooper-4-Pack-Troop-Builder-Loose-5-Resized.jpg

VC-Stormtrooper-4-Pack-Troop-Builder-Loose-6-Resized.jpg

HD Images

Spoiler:  
VC-Stormtrooper-4-Pack-Troop-Builder-Boxed.jpg

VC-Stormtrooper-4-Pack-Troop-Builder-Loose-2.jpg

VC-Stormtrooper-4-Pack-Troop-Builder-Loose-6.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Would've preferred the TFU Stormtrooper Commander.

Reaction score
I just picked up another case of VC140s at EE for $104 shipped. So, not too bad as two of these 4-packs will end up being around $90 after tax, but I really, really want that Squad Leader.

Reaction score
This could have been a Special Action Figure set with 3 troopers... 2 different guns and one pauldron. Packaging seems a bit lazy on their part.

bac

Reaction score
I'd like to think cheaper packaging equates to cheaper figures, which seems to be the case here. It's no different than how Marvel is issuing their cheaper army builders through Pulse, and how I'd expect inevitable TBS ones to arrive.

Reaction score
Like Hasbro announced, new products will be designed to removed unnecessary plastics - this set is a good start for the 3.75 range. Putting multiple army builders on cardbacks would be counterintuitive anyway, as they're designed to be opened for display. I'm not an army builder myself, but now that these have been announced, perhaps I'll be able find the basic release carded Stormtrooper that's been hoarded since day one, lol.

Reaction score
Like Hasbro announced, new products will be designed to removed unnecessary plastics - this set is a good start for the 3.75 range. Putting multiple army builders on cardbacks would be counterintuitive anyway, as they're designed to be opened for display. I'm not an army builder myself, but now that these have been announced, perhaps I'll be able find the basic release carded Stormtrooper that's been hoarded since day one, lol.
Go for it

Reaction score
I'm a big imperial army builder and I'm stoked for this set being made. I have 40 (yes) VC140 Stormtroopers. I'm planning to pre ordering 10 tomorrow and probably 10 more in the future.

Reaction score
Hopefully the next Imperial focus troop builder 4 pack will be imperial officers. We haven't had a really good Imperial Officer mold since maybe Thrawn? Maybe Hasbro can mix and match parts to create a definitive version.

Reaction score
Not sure if I'll get this. I made an officer already using the 5 POA pauldron on a VC140 Stormtrooper and have enough of these. I dont even remember how I ended up with so many. Unless Shop Disney fixed it so Canadians dont have to pay duty, it's not worth it.

bac

Reaction score
This should be the Stormtrooper 4-Pack link when it goes live around 1 pm ET/10 am PT.

Reaction score
Grabbed two from Pulse, two from Disney. I love this! I definitely got a bunch of the Troop-Builder 4-Pack from the Saga line back in 2002 and am very happy this concept is finally making a comeback. Hopefully, there are many more troops to come.

bac

Reaction score
So these are hanging around at Pulse and Shop Disney. Good. Glad everyone is able to get theirs.

I got 2 from Pulse right off the bat, but then added another 2 from Shop Disney.

re above, Patrick was very clear that is is not a one-off and they have big plans for more going forward. In his words, "we want to fill your shelves with troops."

Reaction score
The only downside is that by the time they get to the troops I want it will be too late.

Reaction score
Not sure why, but as discussed in the Disney forum, some people are getting free shipping on any-sized order from the Disney shop today. Just grabbed the new holiday droid and another one of these (I had already grabbed two from Pulse), which left me under the usual $75 limit, and still got free shipping. Just a heads up for those who haven't ordered any from there yet in case that's enticing.

Reaction score
Absolutely shambolic in the UK, Pulse sold out within minutes ( for non premium members) and Disney UK hasn't even got them listed !!!

Reaction score
Patrick was very clear that is is not a one-off and they have big plans for more going forward. In his words, "we want to fill your shelves with troops."
Yet proceed with an exclusive release and limited quantity. ;)

I maxed on the order of 4 (2x2). I hope they can stick to their promise of army building. They do need to open it up to more online retailers with raised limits. Glad to see this OT focus on the playsets and hopefully continued army packs.

Reaction score
I ended up cancelling my Pulse order that included The Emperor to get free shipping and went with just one set with free shipping at Disney. I ended getting The Emperor from Amazon with free Prime shipping.