Stormtrooper - #140

Reaction score
Well I placed my first order with dork side. i see many people use them and like them. I look forward to using them more in the future. I pre-ordered 2 cases of stormtroopers. So I hope it goes well.

is there a case option for the remnant trooper?

Reaction score
Well I placed my first order with dork side. i see many people use them and like them. I look forward to using them more in the future. I pre-ordered 2 cases of stormtroopers. So I hope it goes well.

is there a case option for the remnant trooper?

I've used Dorkside several times. I currently have an order from them that just shipped. They really are great. Good customer service, too. I had an issue with my last order, and they went above and beyond to correct it.

Have not heard anything about a case option for the remnant trooper, but they didn't have an option for the #140 until after the wave cases sold through.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I've not had any issues with Dorkside and, as DJ121 said, their customer service is great. They may not always get everything as early as some of the other e-tailers, but I think that's more of a Hasbro issue, I would just as soon give Dorkside my support.

Reaction score
I ordered a few items from their clearance and it shipped the next day. Should be here by Thursday. I wished I could have ordered 4 gamorrean guards but they limited it to 2.

I am beyond excited for my storm troopers to ship. I thought I read DS was getting them around toyfair.

Reaction score
My first order from dork side came the other day, fast and well packed. Thanks for that.

For dork side. I pre-ordered 2 cases late, did enough arrive to cover that?

Also is there any extra over your pre-orders? I was thinking of getting more.

and last, any word on cases of the remnant trooper being offered?

thanks a lot!

Reaction score
Just got my shipping notification today as well. Can't wait!

Reaction score
I placed mine June 4, along with Luke Crait and the Death Star Gunner! Those two arrived swiftly in great shape.

But the circle is now complete! I received the stormie case shipping notification tonight!

Reaction score
I ordered three cases a few months apart. It would appear only my first order is still associated with my old account. The other two orders don’t show up. An outstanding pre-order is on there as well, so I don’t know what the issue is.

Reaction score
I just ordered a case earlier this month, so I am not expecting my order to process right away. I just hope there are enough to go around.

Reaction score
I placed orders in December and just got shipping notifications. And I forgot that I had placed preorders for the Mandolorian wave of figures through Dorkside. Hopefully I'll have those soon as well. I only saw the wave once in a store, but without Mando himself.

Reaction score
Hoping mine is shipping soon. my son and I are stuck home tomorrow.....blizzard warning for buffalo. So we are working on Star Wars displays and getting ready for all these troopers. My only issue....which Star Wars movie to put on Disney plus while we work.....

Reaction score
I just ordered a case earlier this month, so I am not expecting my order to process right away. I just hope there are enough to go around.
Damn, I ordered on 7 February and just got my shipping notice! Guess there are enough to go around :) They'll be here Saturday.

Reaction score
Wow! That’s a REALLY great birthday!

I got my 8 today. As always, Dorkside came through with an all-mint lineup. Yes, it took eight months, but they stayed with it. I’m going to open all of them anyway, but it’s nice to know that you can get them in good condition when you need to!

Reaction score
I’ve got one in my pile of loot from BBTS. Something tells me I’m going to want more after seeing all these great photos!

Reaction score
Damn, I ordered on 7 February and just got my shipping notice! Guess there are enough to go around :) They'll be here Saturday.
I think we have about another 150 cases or so sitting in the warehouse that we've not touched yet. My expectations are that the stormtrooper will be an in stock item within the next few days. We're in the middle of shipping imperial troop transports and black series Bly wave.