Stormtrooper - #140

GNT

Reaction score
Looks like we'll be seeing a Rogue One Stormtrooper in the Vintage line as pictured here

Time to get army building.

Reaction score
Im glad they decided on going with a clean look, when it was first going to be dirty.

The helmet looks like the spot-on one from the 5poa figure. Hopefully it retains all the awesome detail and joints of the last SA version.

This could be a real winner

Reaction score
Been waiting for this guy to build out my tank unit! Does it look "a little short for a stormtrooper" to you all?

Reaction score
This thing is just too awesome for words. It truly puts the 6” Stormtrooper to shame.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Four should be enough.

Yep, four cases should definitely be enough. :grin:

Edited to add:

Just a moment here -- Is H perpetrating another Rebel Fleet Trooper shenanigan here? Not seeing a holster... Surely they wouldn't sculpt the perfect SA Stormie and leave off the holster, would they? o-o

Last edited:
Reaction score
Four should be enough.

Yep, four cases should definitely be enough. :grin:

Edited to add:

Just a moment here -- Is H perpetrating another Rebel Fleet Trooper shenanigan here? Not seeing a holster... Surely they wouldn't sculpt the perfect SA Stormie and leave off the holster, would they? o-o
Uh oh, ya it doesn't appear to be be there. I hope they didn't go that route.

Reaction score
Is H perpetrating another Rebel Fleet Trooper shenanigan here? Not seeing a holster... Surely they wouldn't sculpt the perfect SA Stormie and leave off the holster, would they? o-o
The Stormtroopers in Rogue One didn't have holsters, so the figure is screen accurate.

Reaction score
Impatiently waiting for comparison shots with earlier incarnations of this. Not sure i'm specialized enough in this design to point out improvements and misses from Hasbro with this new Storm.

Reaction score
Impatiently waiting for comparison shots with earlier incarnations of this. Not sure i'm specialized enough in this design to point out improvements and misses from Hasbro with this new Storm.
Helmet is better. Reduced bulk throughout the figure. Especially the elbows. Those old elbows were massive. Helmet alone is enough to get people on board though. That old one was hideous.

Reaction score
Thanks for the summary. I realize now this one might be based on its Rogue One appearance but am kind of confused. First of, i thought a Rogue One version was already on its way and secondly, cardback graphics made it look like an Endor setup. Anway, helmet in the bubble looks a lot closer to a ROTJ version than a RO version to me.

Reaction score
Thanks for the summary. I realize now this one might be based on its Rogue One appearance but am kind of confused. First of, i thought a Rogue One version was already on its way and secondly, cardback graphics made it look like an Endor setup. Anway, helmet in the bubble looks a lot closer to a ROTJ version than a RO version to me.
Yes, it's RO. The cardback is definitely RO, not ROTJ.

kk1

Reaction score
Sweet now we just need Rogue One Rebel Fleet Troopers.

Reaction score
I was planning on skipping this one since I’ve got a carded Revenge sample from the first VC, but that cardback is GORGEOUS!

Reaction score
Yup, I think I'm done with 6"....j/k, I can't quit now, but I'll be buying 10-12 of these.
This thing is just too awesome for words. It truly puts the 6” Stormtrooper to shame.

Reaction score
Solid cases are 8 figures now, right? Pretty sure I'll be down for a case. Better not tell my wife that, though!

Reaction score
I gotta hand it to Hasbro ... slap a "Rogue One" title on a TVC card and you'll get me to buy yet another Imperial Stormtrooper. You sly guys. :twisted:
Wish it were an OTC one so it would have a holster. But then again, all the 3.75" Stormtrooper holsters were kinda useless so I guess I'm fine with it.

Reaction score
Wish it were an OTC one so it would have a holster. But then again, all the 3.75" Stormtrooper holsters were kinda useless so I guess I'm fine with it.
I’ve got so many spare stormtroopers that I plan on using an X-Acto to cut off the holsters and attach them to these guys.

Reaction score
I'm looking forward to picking up a couple of this guy for sure! I don't know what differences the RO armour has, but I guess I'll just clip off some of my old Stormies' holsters and put them on these guys. This figure looks great!

Reaction score
I’ll try to get a few to mob up the assault tank and to keep the Scarif troopers company, but I can’t bring myself to use them for the OTC mass scenes without the holsters. Little bummed because they’d look great welcoming Palps.

Reaction score
I’ll try to get a few to mob up the assault tank and to keep the Scarif troopers company, but I can’t bring myself to use them for the OTC mass scenes without the holsters. Little bummed because they’d look great welcoming Palps.
Yeah, I really wish they had holsters whether the stormtroopers had them in RO or not.
Y

Reaction score
This may be the first and only time I decide to buy a full case of anything online.

Daigo_Bah

Reaction score
but I can’t bring myself to use them for the OTC mass scenes without the holsters. Little bummed because they’d look great welcoming Palps.
Fear not- many stormtroopers in ROTJ did NOT have holsters. Check out the Endor scenes, and I'm fairly sure that's true of the Emperor`s arrival too.

Edit: they do have them when Vader arrives on the DS though...

Last edited:
Reaction score
From what I can tell, it looks like it's the exact same body as the Mimban Trooper, which is good news. Now I hope I can actually find one.

I would order them online; but just yesterday I had nearly $100 worth of Star Wars toys, that I bought on eBay, stolen off of my front porch before I could get home from work. So, it's starting to look like online shopping is no longer an option for me.

Reaction score
2 on order so far

I'm trying not to army build any more but the temptation is strong so may end grabbing more

Reaction score
From what I can tell, it looks like it's the exact same body as the Mimban Trooper, which is good news. Now I hope I can actually find one.
It does look like the Mimban mold for the body, which is a cool mold.

Reaction score

I would order them online; but just yesterday I had nearly $100 worth of Star Wars toys, that I bought on eBay, stolen off of my front porch before I could get home from work. So, it's starting to look like online shopping is no longer an option for me.
I can't believe this is a thing in the US where they just leave packages at people's front doors. I'm not aware of that being a practice in Ireland. I have my stuff delivered to my work but even before that it never happened. It's just a bizarre notion to me - an invitation to thieves.

Reaction score

Things are getting ridiculous with porch thievery. You may want to seriously consider a PO box. I never had stuff stolen from my porch, but very rarely do I even have things delivered to my home. I either send it to my work, or, if possible, do store pick up or Amazon Locker.

Reaction score
I really wish they would just have one separate line that's just called "Army Builders". 2 packs with the TVC versions of Rebel troopers, Stormtroopers, Imperial Officers, Bespin Guards, Ewoks, Gammorean guards, clones, battle droids etc. I wonder how well that would do. It'd be great to have something like this readily available at all times.

Reaction score
Hanging out in a room with shelves full of stuff I
I really wish they would just have one separate line that's just called "Army Builders". 2 packs with the TVC versions of Rebel troopers, Stormtroopers, Imperial Officers, Bespin Guards, Ewoks, Gammorean guards, clones, battle droids etc. I wonder how well that would do. It'd be great to have something like this readily available at all times.
This.... so much this..... my paychecks would instantly be gone...lol.

Also Barada, i suggest a PO box to. I opened one a few years ago since i was getting stuff stolen off my stoop to. It's a little cash but worth it for the piece of mind.

Reaction score
I can't believe this is a thing in the US where they just leave packages at people's front doors. I'm not aware of that being a practice in Ireland. I have my stuff delivered to my work but even before that it never happened. It's just a bizarre notion to me - an invitation to thieves.
The good news is that eBay's buyer protection will most likely cover the full cost of the figures. And it won't come out of the sellers' pockets because they didn't do anything wrong.

Things are getting ridiculous with porch thievery. You may want to seriously consider a PO box. I never had stuff stolen from my porch, but very rarely do I even have things delivered to my home. I either send it to my work, or, if possible, do store pick up or Amazon Locker.
I might just have to do that. I think it's only like $31 for six months, so that's not too bad. I'm just not sure if I would use it enough to justify even that small cost.

This.... so much this..... my paychecks would instantly be gone...lol.

Also Barada, i suggest a PO box to. I opened one a few years ago since i was getting stuff stolen off my stoop to. It's a little cash but worth it for the piece of mind.
And here I thought you spent all of your money superchatting EVS on his livestreams. ;) I'm actually a big fan of ComicArtistProSecrets along with most of the Comicsgate guys. EVS even critiqued some of my artwork in one of his Brutally Honest Portfolio Reviews (Episode #12).