Store Displays

Reaction score
Does anyone collect store displays?

I have a few Episode one displays in new/unused condition from my days at Wal-mart that I'm looking to sell off. Some of them are about 4 feet tall by 18 inches wide, so I don't want to try and ship them. (Last time I did that UPS was not kind to the displays).

I'm in Kenosha, so if you interested and within pick-up/drop-off distance send me a PM and I can email you some photos of what I have.

Thanks and sorry for posting this outside of the classifieds, these are the only regional forums I know of.

Reaction score
Are these the square-ish displays that have trays that hold things? Or are they just standees? I might be interested in one, depending on if it is what I'm thinking of...

Reaction score
The big ones were made for the 4 sided island displays you see out in the middle of large aisles.
I can send you a photo if you want to see what they look like.

Reaction score
Ten years later and I realize that I never sold these off when I recently found them in the back of the closet while cleaning.
I'd still like to find them a new home with a Wisconsin collector.
Hoping to clear these out quickly, so let me know if you are interested.

Asking $70 total for all 34 pieces shown and listed below. I would prefer to sell it all off in one lot.
I'm still in Kenosha and can work with anyone in the area on a location to meet.

Display 1:
Quantity of 2 identical Special Edition VHS release display toppers. These hook together to form a square display.
Flat size: 36.5" wide by 19" tall including tabs.

Display 2:
Quantity 1 each of Amidala and Darth Maul contour signs. These were unused at the store I worked for back in the day, but may have minor dings to Maul's horns, etc. I think there may have originally been a third character that would join with these two in order to form a 3-sided display.
Size: 18" wide by 38" tall, including tabs.

Display 3:
Quantity 2 each of the large character side counter displays. These were also not used by the store that I worked at.
Size: 14.25" wide x 46.25" tall and about 1/2" thick plus small plastic tabs to hook them onto a shelf bracket.

Display 4:
Quantity 13(not a typo): Red Star Wars header shown on the bottom of the photo. Each measures 29" wide by 6.5" tall.
Quantity 2: Qui-gon sign. These are 12.5" wide by 10" tall.
Quantity 2 each of Anakin, Obiwan and Amidala. These are double sided with the red SW logo burst artwork on the back side. 12.5" wide by 13.5" tall.
Quantity 1: Not shown, red Star Wars header, double-sided. 30" wide by 12" tall.

Reaction score
Additional photos for the items listed under Display 4 above.

Quantity 1: Red Star Wars header, double-sided. 30" wide by 12" tall.
Quantity 13(not a typo): Red Star Wars header shown on the bottom of the photo. Each measures 29" wide by 6.5" tall.

Quantity 2: Qui-gon sign. These are 12.5" wide by 10" tall.

Quantity 2 each of Anakin, Obiwan and Amidala. These are double sided with the red SW logo burst artwork on the back side. 12.5" wide by 13.5" tall.