Stop the world, I want to get off!

Reaction score
if they replaced clapping with 'jazz hands' then this would be discriminatory against blind people.

Reaction score
But think of the actors, performers, musicians, athletes...it's discriminatory and disrespectful to their art...THINK OF THE ARTISTS! Imagine how HIGH their depression and anxiety will grow without CLAPPING?! =p

You know what else? If clapping is offensive to people with hearing issues, I say walking is offensive to people in wheel chairs. STOP WALKING!

In other words, this is F-ing stupid. Welcome to the modern "Everything is offensive" culture. You know, a step backwards for culture.

Last edited:
Reaction score
ah, but it's a step forwards for "victim culture". it seems that's all anyone cares about anymore.

GNT

Reaction score
Seems like everything you do is offensive to someone these days, people need to grow up and toughen up.

Reaction score
Yes, this is all B.S. I grew up in the '80's, and don't remember all of this nonsense. People have gotten to be real "politically correct" sheep & easily offended wimps in the past 10-15 years especially. You can't say/do anything without upsetting someone. Nimrods.

Last edited:
Reaction score
This is all starting to remind me of "Demolition Man", we will all soon be getting fines for swearing and enjoying a fine dining experience in Taco Bell.

GNT

Reaction score
As long as we don't have to use shells we're all good...