Stolen vintage MOC and Celebration items possibly for sale in Bloomington, IN area

Reaction score
I haven't lived in Bloomington since 2008, but a friend shipping things from Star Wars Celebration for me last week accidentally shipped the items to my Bloomington address. To make matters worse, his employee assigned to do this forgot to require signature confirmation. Package was insured, but through a third party, so adult signature was not required by FedEx.

I'm still working with the apartment manager and FedEx to run down details. Package was delivered Monday, but FedEx notes just saw "Left at door," which is contrary to standard protocol for that apartment complex. All deliveries for people not at home are supposed to go to the front office. Fed Ex has tried to pick the package back up from the apartment, but the only information I can get so far is that the request to pick up was declined. The apartment manager (who was there when I was there before) agreed to go to the apartment herself when she's back on site and notify the occupants that I'll be filing a police report, but beyond that I'm just playing a waiting game.

Items in the package included (not positive on quantities, but estimated based on friends's recall):

Vintage MOC figures, including:
POTF A-Wing Pilot (5-6?)
POTF Leia Poncho (6-8?)
POTF Han Trench Coat
Several other figures, uncertain about.
Star Tots assorted figures plus two of the Special Offer boxed sets
Darth Vader and Greedo rubber Applause keychains
Set of Star Wars stemware

I already checked Craiglist and a local filter on eBay earlier, but please keep your eyes peeled for these. Any shops in town that I might want to notify? Can't think of any from when I was there.

This was all stuff that was supposed to be on the pallets I had shipped back here, but got missed. Just sick about this.

Todd

Reaction score
Package is now in the hands of apartment manager, but opened. FedEx is supposed to pick up today, so hopefully I'll be able to assess the full situation by Tuesday. Please still keep an eye open for locally posted sale items matching this description. Thanks!

Todd

Reaction score
Package was rooted through a bit by the person at my old apt who opened it, but it finally got delivered today and everything appears to be fine. Thanks to my persistent former property manager there who pressured the apt occupants with my notice that I planned to file a police report.