Stock levels

GNT

Reaction score
How are the Rogue One 5POA line stock levels at your closest stores? Plenty of items to buy or pretty non existent?

Reaction score
wal mart has been pretty cleared out since Force Friday. They and target got a fair amount of Imperial Ground Crew on the pegs, as well as stormtroopers for some reason. My local wal mart the star wars section is really small, about the width of 2 U-Wing boxes. 2 pegs for BS, 2 pegs for 6 inch, etc.

Reaction score
Most stores have some stock, if limited. WM doesn't seem to be restocking basic figures the way Target and TRU are. Much better than the TFA release though.

Reaction score
The stock levels for basic figures (5 POA) is pretty good. It's fairly easy to find all of the first wave, maybe you have to hit a couple of stores, but they are readily available. I think sales are good as well. The oddest problem is that I was at one store and it loked like they must have gotten split cases because they had about 4-5 Sabines, but not an equal amount of what would have been 4-5 cases of the other figures.

Vehicles are rare, but that could be do to two possible reasons. 1. I don't think the vehicles have been shipped here yet, or very few and/or 2. there are still so many TFA packaged vehicles out there and with mostly repacks it is possible that the stores decided to skip the vehicle lines.

6" is barely visible, but that's a different part of the firum.

Reaction score
The stock levels for basic figures (5 POA) is pretty good. It's fairly easy to find all of the first wave, maybe you have to hit a couple of stores, but they are readily available. I think sales are good as well. The oddest problem is that I was at one store and it loked like they must have gotten split cases because they had about 4-5 Sabines, but not an equal amount of what would have been 4-5 cases of the other figures.

Vehicles are rare, but that could be do to two possible reasons. 1. I don't think the vehicles have been shipped here yet, or very few and/or 2. there are still so many TFA packaged vehicles out there and with mostly repacks it is possible that the stores decided to skip the vehicle lines.

6" is barely visible, but that's a different part of the firum.

You can easily find the first 5poa wave here too. The first wave of 2-packs hit stores last week. Here too you'll have to visit a couple of stores to find it, but the first wave of figure is easy to find. They even have received a few figures from the Han Solo/Rey resistance wave, and the Tie Pilot armor up. Better late than never, eventhough the TFA figures are 14.99 or 15.99€ in most stores, when the newest RO ones are between 9.50 and 10.99€. I don't know when or if we'll have wave 2 of single figures and 2-packs...

About the vehicles, I saw the A-Wing/TFA snow and jakku speeders wave in one store only. And 3 or 4 stores have the U-Wing on their Christmas toys catalogs so they are "forced" to have it readily available. No Tie Striker at all though (but Amazon FR has it with 10€ off so I guess it's officially available here too). For the moment no sign of the Imperial Speeder and TFA Rey's Speeder and Walker repacks, last year we had this wave so I can only suppose that maybe, soon or later, we'll have it too.

Black Series, I really think we won't have it at all this year. We didn't have anything new since the Fall 2015 TFA 6" waves anyway so...
No signs of new Hot Wheels of Titaniums ships, but that's also not really surprising. Only one stores has these new HW cars inspired by characters but personally I'm not interested in that.

Again this year most of the RO items I'm interested in getting will come from the UK, often cheaper or very close to the price I'd have paid for it here anyways.

GNT

Reaction score
Stores here haven't even restocked since the first wave was released. Even the TFA was better managed than this line.

Reaction score
Stores here haven't even restocked since the first wave was released. Even the TFA was better managed than this line.
It's the same here. Stores stocked wave 1 once when it was released the first week of October and that's all. And of course no sight of wave 2. They did the same with the first wave of 2 packs.

Reaction score
It's the same here. Stores stocked wave 1 once when it was released the first week of October and that's all. And of course no sight of wave 2. They did the same with the first wave of 2 packs.
That's strange, I was thinking it's been way better than last year. They actually had a good stock on Rogue Friday, and Target even got wave 2 way back in October. Now, stores seem to be restocking now and again but mostly with wave 1. I've seen wave 2 appear again but it goes fast. The 6" black figures are very scarce though and don't appear to be restocked anywhere. I'm still missing Krennic and the Shoretrooper

Reaction score
The Walmart stores in my area are still overstocked with wave one. Even the Christmas shopping spree ason didn't help clear the pegs. The Target stores have pretty much sold through wave one and have had several shipments of wave two, at least for the 3-3/4" figures. I haven't paid much attention to the 6" figures as I do not collect them. The AT-ACTs have also hit and are clearance priced at Target. I haven't even picked up the 3-3/4" figures yet except for the Walmart Black Series figures I've been able to buy online since they have yet to hit the pegs.

Reaction score
Toys R Us has stocked wave 2 over here in Australia GNT but that's it.

Pain in the butt if you don't live close to one....

Reaction score
Still haven't even seen wave 2 in stores. Seems like stores are either way overstocked with wave 1 (Target) or have literally zero figures on the pegs for weeks now (Walmart) around me.

Reaction score
I generally prefer to buy in-store at various places (to check paintwork firsthand) but unfortunately post-Christmas stock at many have been really depleted. The Kmart near me has had nothing but a few Imperial Ground Crew and Sabine figures for the past month and a half! I'm currently purchasing online through a local toy shop which has up to date and plentiful stocks. Cheaper too and with local pick-up.

Reaction score
Went to a WM, they had TWO basic figures on four pegs - wtf is going on? Are they holding cases back for the DVD release or are they not receiving them?

Reaction score
Went to a WM, they had TWO basic figures on four pegs - wtf is going on? Are they holding cases back for the DVD release or are they not receiving them?
Probably just not receiving them.... same thing seems to be happening in my area (though haven't been checking much lately as I'm all caught up). I feel like this happened last year too after TFA. Once the movie was out of theaters for a couple months, the figures fizzled out and those last couple of waves were very difficult to find. I feel like it's a Hasbro issue

JVM

Reaction score
My dad was at Walmart today and informed me all they had was one TFA 2-Pack (Sidan Ithano) and TBS Leia, otherwise empty pegs. Hopeful this means an incoming restock of wave 3-4 stuff.

Reaction score
Stock is unfortunately good. We got wave 3 once but id like to see more as id like more troops and a better Thrawn but wave 1 is clogging pegs hard

Reaction score
Toys r us sale worked. Only a handful of TFA and R1 3.75 peg warmers left. Still 100's of 6 inch black series.