Still Available ---TSB Maul ++, Elite Grievous Poe (SCAM)

Reaction score
HAVE
TBS TFA Chewbacca $20, Greedo $30, Commander Cody $20, Obi-Wan $10, Maul $40 PENDING
Elite diecast Grievous$ PENDING?? Finn $25, Poe $25 Stormtrooper $$?

Shipping from Vancouver area, Canada.

Prices adjusted. All items are MISB.
Thanks.

Items still avaiable...

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hey there mate - just as an FYI, you're not allowed to sell figures at a markup.

Reaction score
Sorry, can someone suggest fairmarket price? Or is MSRP the range to go for?
I will adjust the prices accordingly, although several items are no longer, available at retail. Please advise and I will adjust, thanks!
Shipping is $12.50 for TBS and $17.50 for Elite

Reaction score
Where are you located? These things usually go for between $18-22, but if you're looking for $12.50 for shipping, that makes me wonder if you're not in the 48.

Reaction score
HAVE
TBS 6" Hux $35, TFA Han $35, Jango $35, Starkiller Base Kylo $35, TFA Chewbacca $30, Greedo $30, Commander Cody $30, Anakin $35, Obi-Wan $35, Maul $40
Elite diecast Grievous$?? Finn $25, Poe $?, Stormtrooper $50?
For the following figures - Hux, TFA Han, Jango, Starkiller Base Kylo, TFA Chewbacca, Commander Cody, and Obi-Wan - you need to charge retail ($20ish plus tax for the non-deluxe ones and $35ish plus tax for Kylo) since all are new releases. Except for Cody and Obi-Wan. Cody is presently available for $19.99 on Hasbrotoyshop.com, and Obi-Wan has been a notorious peg warmer (I got him for $9 and think I overpaid). I believe (and this is my opinion) that the asking prices for Greedo and Anakin are reasonable, but I actually think you are undervaluing Maul by at least $10.

I do not know anything about the Elite Diecast series, so I cannot advise on that. However, for everything, shipping should be at cost, as that is fair as well. Depending on how you'd like to do payment, you can charge the 3% plus $0.30 PayPal transaction fee if you choose not to do business as a gift; I personally like to protect myself (as a buyer and a seller) and always do the fee. Regardless, make sure that you and your buyer(s) agree on things ahead of time so that there are no misunderstandings. It will make for a smoother transaction and a happier client.

Best of luck!

Reaction score
This is a community where collectors try to help each other find things they need.
If you want to be an asset to this community, sell your recent acquisitions at your cost + shipping.
If you're just here to make a quick buck (and judging by your one month of only posting in the Classifieds sections, you are)?
Bye Felicia!

Reaction score
Prices adjusted. Thanks for the help. Just trying a collector board to resource, not scalp. Basing my prev. priced on local market prices.

Reaction score
Trades ARE welcome, however more interest has come from potential buyers as to sellers.
List has been updated as per interest shown, but transaction details have not been established. Offers welcome!

Reaction score
Trades ARE welcome, however more interest has come from potential buyers as to sellers.
List has been updated as per interest shown, but transaction details have not been established. Offers welcome!
Well, I have a bunch of stuff on your trades list...

Reaction score
Did anyone purchase anything from this person?
The wait on shipping is getting a bit long considering we are both in Canada and I'm not getting a PM or email response.

Reaction score
I did. He PM'd me on Feb. 3 that he mailed my item and it would take 7-10 business days. No package so far. I have sent two PM's and have not had a response. I am in Florida.

Reaction score
I'll send an update if I hear anything or receive the item.
I'm only on the hook for a $20 purchase here, so it's not the end of the world. It's actually the first time I've ever been worried about a delay from a seller here.

Reaction score
I'm in the same boat. His shipping practices seem odd to me. Seems the figure I purchased from him got lost in limbo somewhere, but he actually was very responsive to the situation when I hit him up about it, we came to an agreement that if I didn't arrive in 30 days he'd refund me. Sadly this was discussed on 2/14 which just so happens to be his last log in date, and the 30 day mark is long past so at this point I'm assuming he wont be coming back. I'll also update if I hear back

Reaction score
Be sure to post something in this thread: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t855457/ regarding your dealings with this member. I would have said Scummer, but this persons actions so far don't warrant them being given the name/label of a Scummer!

Sorry to hear about situations like this. I'd be wary of anyone who is new and has very few posts, but only comes here to unload the most recent and "desirable" figures. Just my two cents. I hope you all recoup something out of this, though!

Reaction score
I tried doing a deal with this guy for the Elite Series Grievous'. He claimed he had two and would sell both to me for $150. I agreed to pay for half until I recieved them. Reason being he didn't have a feedback and had seen he was only selling items. I had asked him to send me a picture of the items before I sent payment and never received anything so I just left it alone. This was back on 2/3 and 2/4. I just figured he sold them on EBay or made a better deal.

Sent from my thingamajig via Tapatalk

Reaction score
This was my second purchase since I joined so I definitely learned a lesson. I know I won't get my money back but will notifying PayPal do anything? They should know he is using their services to defraud people. Or would I just be wasting my time?

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure PayPal would side with you. You have to open up a dispute and go through the motions I think? I've never had to deal with it myself as I have my PayPal set up to where I don't pay til I receive the item or after 14 days. Sorry you had a bad experience on your second transaction here. Im a newbie on RS too but have not had a bad transaction with anyone I've delt with so far.

Sent from my thingamajig via Tapatalk

Reaction score
Kylo_dave PM'ed me regarding my Sideshow want list, letting me know that he had a PF Asajj (EE) for sale, and it was a supremely decent price. We PM'ed back and forth over about a 24-hour period (at the beginning of the month) regarding more particulars of a potential transaction (i.e. a payment plan), but past a certain point, I never heard from him again. I was wary initially due to a sort of vagueness in his messages, and now I'm glad that I didn't risk a significant amount of money (even if I really, really want Asajj!).

For those of you who did send him money, please follow up and let us know how it all turns out. Also, some general advice: always pay that extra 3% plus $0.30 through PayPal to protect yourself. In cases like this, those few extra dollars that you spent for peace of mind come in handy.

Reaction score
He got REALLY hostile towards me for asking for a trade instead of a sale via PM. I figured he was just a ****** and moved on, now I'm sorry I didn't make my way back here and let you all know.

Reaction score
I have contacted PayPal. I paid through the friends and family so I won't be able to try and get a refund but I let them know he has used their site to defraud multiple people on this site. The person from PayPal said they have sent the info to their supervisor. We'll see if anything happens.

Reaction score
I'll do the same thing with PayPal.
I believe his real name is Joshua Fedoruk from Chilliwack, BC. He has a collection gallery on RS.

Reaction score
Yeah I was going to buy items from him and he never replied but kept trying to sell the items here while ignoring me.

I then told him I didn't appreciate that he took my first offer then ignored my follow up PMs while still bumping the same items and not holding them.

I told him I didn't have confidence in the transaction and told him to work on how he treats people here when he is selling. I'm sorry I didn't make a note of it here earlier. The guy started by trying to scalp everything at high prices, we should have known from the start the guy was a greedy scalper.

Reaction score
I have also reported Joshua Fedoruk from Chilliwack BC to Paypal as the fraudulent person that he is. Scamming people and stealing their money will not go unnoticed by the internet!

Reaction score
I think I found him on Facebook. Goes by Josh Fedrock. From Chilliwack, BC. Mom and Dad are Debbie and Larry Fedoruk. Has pictures of Star Wars action figures. Is part of the Vintage Star Wars Toys Collectors group. Not sure what to do with that information.

Reaction score
I knew something seemed familiar when I saw that members name again. In all fairness, in a round about way, this should have been a warning sign for everyone: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1125516/

I posted in that thread because that markup he was asking was more than unreasonable, and way beyond absurd! It's always best to check the members feedback, and reputation on this site, before proceeding in any dealings with them. One thing to look for is the date they joined this site, amount of posts, and also you can take time to view the "threads started" by that member to see what they are all about. If you don't feel comfortable, then don't engage! Also, if the member refuses to take a regular PayPal payment (if you feel uncomfortable sending it as "friends/family"), then I would definitely take that as a red flag.

It pains me to see people taken for a ride, but in saying that...please know that there are dozens of Scummers who engage in regular buying/selling/trading that are as good as they come, and definitely stand up individuals! Oh, lastly...I am pretty sure you cannot (should not) post the members real name or info on the boards. On most sites that is frowned upon and may wind up getting you into trouble with the Administrators and Staff. You might get an infraction etc. I agree with not posting peoples personal information. If you have been burned by kylo_dave then take time to contact the Administrators or Moderators here to bring them up to speed, and AGAIN...please post something in this thread: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t855457/ so other members know what is going on, and don't wind up in the same position you're in.

Just 2 cents from a long time trader. I hope he ceases to take folks for a ride, but unless you post in that thread I have linked you to (twice now), then he WILL have a chance to burn more Scummers.

Reaction score
If it's the same guy, he's been here and done this before:
http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1093614-10/#post19120965

Interesting. A few years ago I got screwed out of $600 by someone on these boards from Chilliwack. The lowlife's name was Josh Fedoruk. I wouldn't be at all surprised if little miss sandyjess is my old friend Josh, back to engage in more theft and scumbaggery.

He seems like a fine young man! An excerpt from the local paper from back in 2002:
https://www.newspapers.com/newspage/81411996/

Teen gets no jail time for nasty assault on senior. Both victim and assailant now live in the same Chilliwack neighbourhood. A man who severely beat a 64-year-old night watchman from Chilliwack will not serve any jail time. Josh Fedoruk, 19, was convicted of aggravated assault and possession of stolen property, and sentenced to a 23-month conditional sentence and 250 hours of community service some of which time should be spent volunteering at retirement homes.
Josh Fedoruk
604-824-5920
46056 Higginson Rd
Chilliwack, BC, V2R 2A9

Last edited: