Stef, where did you get that info

Reaction score
Hi,
I was about to drop you a line to know if you also had info about that ?
This is not me who sent this info, there must be another Stef who is a RS addict

Frankly I can't say if it can be a total rumour or not. A few years ago the french SW fan club ordered too many Death Star Troopers and Ree-Yees which were exclusive in the US and they re-sold them to the TRU. Mine was flooded by these 2 scarce figures.

But considering the nature of Jorg Sacul (only sold at Celebration 2 if I am not wrong....) I sincerely doubt of another promotionnal operation of the french TRU, in addition the Silver R2 one has just began 4 days ago...

See you !

Stef

Reaction score
So, it sounds you have a evil twin launching rumors on the web

Seriously, a Jorg Sacul offer in french TRUs would be the greatest news of the year. When you think of all the stuff we missed compared to the US and UK markets (the second being only 40 Kms from our coasts), it would be a nice move from Hasbro France to compensate.
I'll check with my TRU and see if i can get more info but i doubt employees will help on that matter.

Reaction score
I've just read the report on the main page. Is Jorg Sacul really to come out soon in France? Do you have more to share with us?

Reaction score
Yes, it is a different Stef. I didn't realise you two were different until now.

As the post stated this is a rumour. The other Stef is checking it out but if anyone does get any info please let me know by e-mailing jeremy@rebelscum.com.

We are trying to increase the amount of European news and make Rebelscum more important to the international collector. At the moment I am the point of contact for European collectors but we will soon be launching a dedicated Euro Rebelscum page and have French, Dutch, German et al colelctors on the site. This will go hand in hand with non-English language forum threads as well.

Jeremy

Reaction score
Originally posted by Jeremy:
[QB]Yes, it is a different Stef. I didn't realise you two were different until now.
<font size="2" face="arial">Actually my forum area is the vintage one
Useless to say I was very surprised to see that someone with the same nick was spreading such an exciting info

As the post stated this is a rumour. The other Stef is checking it out but if anyone does get any info please let me know by e-mailing jeremy@rebelscum.com
<font size="2" face="arial">.

Will phone to my TRU too....will keep you updated

Stef

Reaction score
Went to my TRU last week. Asking an employee, he told me he was only aware of the present offer (silver R2). Then, he agreed to ask is manager but he had no clue either.

Reaction score
Salut les amis !

Hi Stef, I'm Bossk from ICQ (remember 2 years ago, ingineering school,etc.)

For the Jorg Sacul : it's TRUE !
I got mine for 25€ (I bought the SAGA Landspeeder 35€).
BUT you have to ask it and not every TRU get it.

Bye.

Reaction score
Originally posted by bosskhuntsyou:
I got mine for 25€ (I bought the SAGA Landspeeder 35€).
BUT you have to ask it and not every TRU get it.

Bye.
<font size="2" face="arial">Can you provide a scan of the receipt please? Send it to jeremy@rebelscum.com and I'll post it up on the Rebelscum main page.

Thanks

Jeremy

Reaction score
where did you buy him, bossk ? la defense? that's great news, maybe I'll even get him if they have him there

BTW, anybody know if the E2 DVD is released here tomorrow too or later?

Reaction score
Stef, please answer my friend Maul, the TRU la défense is mine too and if they have this figure, i'll run to it now!!!

Reaction score
DVD is in France on the 20th of november, not before, you can get it at LA Fnac in Paris at midnight, they do a midnight madness...

Regarding Jorg, I'm online with TRU and get really upset about that stupid music, will tell everyone what is going on at la Défense

Reaction score
Cergy Pontoise?

So you had a Jorg Sacul for 25 euros spent on Star Wars?

Man I wish Cergy was not that far from the center, I would love to get one...

TRU la Défense still has the silver R2 by the way, but not much to choose from, I had to buy two reeks...

Cyril

Reaction score
I'll be posting some news, sent in by the other Stef, on the jorg Sucal situation in France tomorrow.

Until then, sit tight.

Jeremy