Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis figures

Reaction score
Anyone collect Stargate figures? I was hoping for some recommendations and wondering if the Horus guard was actually released?

thanks

Dan

GNT

Reaction score
I did collect 70% of the line, I don't think they made a Horus guard in the TV show line, only the Jaffa serpent Guard and the red version. I believe they did release one or two in the mid 90's movie line but the detail isn't as good as the more modern figures.

Reaction score
I was told it was planned for wave 5 of the SG-1 series but I don't think it was created must have ended on General Hammond of that wave.

Reaction score
So, maybe against my better judgement, sanity and wallet :)P ) I decided to go ahead and build up both stargates. One thing though, is that I'm having a REALLY difficult time trying to actually figure out what parts came with what figures, just so i don't go buying unnecessary duplicates or figures I don't need to complete anything. Is there a list anywhere that actually says what parts came with what figures, or does anyone have a list of that on hand?

Reaction score
I regret not collecting this line.
I was lucky to come across and UK Seller that sold these at a bargain price last year. Now if I only had the time to finish my custom black ops Carter figure!