Starcase Tokyo

Reaction score
So, not really a "collecting" but a help post. Does any of our friends in Tokyo know if Starcase is still open? And, if someone does, does anyone know the prices that it manages for busts / maquettes from GG?

I'm planning a visit to Tokyo next month (1st visit, but 3rd in Japan) :)

Toru_Komuro

Reaction score
Yes, they still open.
Before you go, make sure you call them to ask open or not.
Business hours are subject to change.

Which busts and maquettes you talking about?
Let me know I might can help you.

Toru_Komuro

Reaction score
And odds are 50/50 chance?

Kidding but even today they closed for something.

Reaction score
Thanks for the answer. Yes, he answered to me that he might close for something via email, but he just closes for sure on Tuesday.

I'm looking for, particularly, Blackhole minibust, Darth Vader minibust (1st version) and Boba Fett minibust (1st version). This are the most important ones, the rest, I don't mind too much. I tried to take a look at Mandarake, but they don't seem to have much right now.

Reaction score
I once went on a Friday and found the place to be closed!!! There are other tenants around the area so I went up 1 level and talked to some people on level 3. Turns out they told me the shop owner operates his shop based on, amongst many other factors, his mood! I was kinda pissed as I have to leave Tokyo the next day. Guess I have to visit Tokyo again soon!

Toru_Komuro

Reaction score
Eventually you not far from Tokyo, I do not know how much is the airfare but compare to the US, I guess little cheaper isn't it?
I wish I can go there every weekends.

Did you go to hakurai toys? or toy sapience?

Reaction score
Haha it is much, much cheaper. In fact quite a number of flights that go to the US transit at Narita. Nope i only looked for star case. I will be sure to check out Hakurai and Toy Sapiens on my next visit!

Reaction score
Theres so many places I want to go in Tokyo,Star Case included.
id like some advice on places to go as I might be going at the end of the summer but I'm mostly into finding Transformers and Takara G.I. Joe and also vending Machine stuff/Kinikuman.

Last edited: