StarAlien70's 3.75" Classic Marvel Star Wars characters

Reaction score
Leia Organa (Scuba Diver) from the Classic Marvel Star Wars comic story: The Iskalon Effect

Reaction score
Love it! What a nice break too from the usual customs most of us make... this is truly unique and has such a classic feel to it.

Reaction score
Thanks for your feedback. Here’s another from the Classic Marvel Star Wars comic stories: Dani the Zeltron

Last edited:
Reaction score
Fantastic customs mate. Flawless parts combination and a steady brush hand. Bonus points for pulling from the EU as well...

Last edited:
Reaction score
Arbra Speeder Bike with Leia

This is my take on the Arbra Speeder Bike from the Classic Marvel comic story - PLIF! I always loved this era of Star Wars Classic Marvel with Walt Simonson and Tom Palmer.
Made from The Corps/Heroes (UK Wilko) Quad Bike. The front light section is the top of a shampoo bottle with holes dremeled to fit some clear protective pads for the lights. Extra engine parts and rear landing gear were made by cutting up 2 of the Build-A-Weapon cannons that came with TFA FO Stormtrooper Squad Leader. Rear side pods were from TFA Elite Speeder Bike. Handlebars and pipes were from a Star Wars Saga Clone Speeder Bike. The rear jet section was from a helicopter set that had interchangeable parts, not sure what it was.

Leia: TBS Toryn Farr with head from a ForceLink Hoth Leia. Modified gloved hands from TVC Naboo Pilot. Belt from TBS Padme. Helmet from a 'Speed Racer' Victory Cup set.

Reaction score
Love it! I knew exactly which issue the bike was from before I even read the description.

I used to daydream about having a full subline of classic Marvel specific action figures and vehicles. I would buy the Arbra Speeder with Leia in a heartbeat.

Reaction score
Love it! I knew exactly which issue the bike was from before I even read the description.

I used to daydream about having a full subline of classic Marvel specific action figures and vehicles. I would buy the Arbra Speeder with Leia in a heartbeat.
Thanks, Montross! Glad you like it. Totally agree.

Reaction score
Arbra Speeder Bike with Chewbacca

Here's another version of the bike with Chewbacca.

"Wuuh uughguughhhghghghhhgh huurh aarrragghuuhw!"
I bet that made his eyes water!

This is a modified TBS Chewbacca. Because the legs wouldn't spread apart enough to sit astride the bike, I sliced them off and fitted pegs (from the neck joint off a 6" figure, not sure which) into the figure and dremeled sockets in the top of the legs. This allows enough side movement to sit on the bike. This version of the bike has removable panniers that are 2 backpacks from the POTF Endor Rebel Soldier. I would also like to add some extra baggage on both versions and I might put some additional foot rests for Chewbacca, as his legs are too long to fit on the existing ones.

Reaction score
Those bikes are awesome! I still have the comics, but they're so worn (and loved) that they're barely readable anymore. When I first saw the bike, I thought, "Leia wasn't in the Aduba-3 storyline..."

Soooooo much figure and vehicle mining potential in the old Marvel comics and the Rogue Squadron Dark Horse series...

Last edited:
Reaction score
I love the Marvel Star Wars storylines! Those are great figs! Keep this up, please.