Star_Tours Feedback Thread

Reaction score
Re: Feedback for Star_Tours

excellent sale to star_tours paid on time and had great communication!

Thanks!

Reaction score

Had a smooth transaction with Star Tours. Paid fast and communicated very well. Thanks!

Reaction score

Bought a CW Goldie from Star_Tours, which arrived really fast. Excellent international deal

Reaction score

Sold some figures to ST. Everything worked out great and both of us were very satisfied with the sale.

Great communication and fast payment.

Thank you very much!

Reaction score

Excellent transaction! I'd happily recommend dealing with Star_Tours to anyone. Thanks again!

Reaction score

Just conducted another sale with ST. Perfect sale once again.

Thanks William!

Reaction score

Perfect transaction. Really great communication and paid me right away! Thanks again!

Reaction score

After working out some miscommunication we had, I'm happy to recommend Star_Tours as a good trader and a trusted member. In our recent transaction he cooperated sending all the needed information to expedite his request, kept great communication, sent payment fast and even went ahead and posted feedback as soon as he received his items. I will surely help him again should he be needing anything else in the future.

A +++++++++++

Reaction score

Star Tours recently made a purchase from me and was fast and cordial. Top rate buyer.

Thanks a ton.

Reaction score

sold one u3po left leg to Star_Tours and payed lightning fast! thx

Reaction score

Sold some figures to Star_Tours. Great transaction, enjoy!

Reaction score

Great deal, good communication. Thanks for buying my stuff.

Reaction score

Another perfect transaction with Star_Tours

Fast payment, fast communication. Highly recommended member you can feel safe selling to, trading with or buying from.

A +++++++++

Reaction score

Recently completed another transaction with Star_Tours and as all previous ones, it was a success.

Will maintains steady, serious communication and he is very responsible paying for what he purchases on time. Rest assure that if you deal with Star_Tours you will be pleased.

A ++++++++++++++++++

Reaction score

Today, I've just received my package, items secured, good communication throughout and fast service. Thanks for the hookup.

Reaction score

Just completed my first trade with Star_Tours and it went off without a hitch. My items arrived fast and as described. Add in the fact that he is a friendly guy that is easy to work with and you get an all around great deal. Thanks!

Reaction score

Just received my end of a B.A.D. part for part trade. Excellent trade with Star_Tours! Will is a great guy - good communication, quick shipment. Definitely won't hesitate to trade again in the future.

Thanks!!

-jbw-

Reaction score

Star_Tours is a superb Scummer who was very easy to deal with and shipped fast!
Thanks my friend!

Reaction score

Star_Tours is a great guy. I receive stuff I needed from him in great condition. Great trader with great communication. I would highly recommend him to anyone. I would deal with him any time in the future. Thanks again Star_Tours and until the next time.
roron corobb

Reaction score

Just completed a trade with Star_Tours. Fast shipping and well packed. Look forward to trading again in the future. Thanks again

Reaction score

Another great trade with Star_Tours. Little smaller deal with just a B-A-D part trade, but everything still arrived in great condition from him. Very smooth deal. Great guy to deal with and I would also highly recommend him to anyone. Thanks again Star_Tours and can't wait for the next deal.
roron corobb

Reaction score

Another great transaction with William. Thanks for being awesome!

Reaction score

Third deal completed with Star_Tours. Again I receive everything from him in great condition. Very smooth deal. Like always great guy to deal with and I would also highly recommend him to anyone. Thanks again Star_Tours and until the next time.
roron corobb

Reaction score

Completed a quick easy sale. great communication, speedy payment!!

Many thanks!!

Reaction score

Great trade! Fast shipping, item better than described, great communication! Hope we can trade again!

Reaction score

Great trade with Star_Tours, great communication and fast shipping, would recommend and trade with again!

Reaction score

Just finished an excellent sale with Star_Tours, great scummer.

Reaction score

Great trade with William! Got the figures I really wanted and they came immaculate. Packed perfectly. Would love to do another trade with him.

Reaction score

Star_Tours bought 4 careded Ewoks from me. He paid quick, great followed through and no problems. Thanks!

Reaction score

A credit to RS. Buy/Sell/Trade with confidence.

Reaction score

payment was made in excellent time,great guy to deal with and will plan to do so in the future.

Reaction score

Just finished a great sale with Star_Tours! Quick payment and excellent communication. Very easy to deal with!

He's my kind of Scum!

Thanks, William!

-Pat

Reaction score

Great deal with William! Ships fast and keeps in great communication throughout the process.

Definitely my kind of scum!

Reaction score

Received items from Star_Tours, great communication and nice guy to deal with. Looking forward to completing more trades in the future!

Reaction score
Sold some items to Star_Tours, and he paid very quickly.

Definitely my kind of scum!

Reaction score
Add Star_Tours to the list of criminals.

After seeing his feedback thread (which appeared to be flawless) I had no problem sending him a payment for figures via Paypal gift. This was back on May 16th. He has failed to ship out the package coming up with a number of random excuses as to why he couldn't get one whole box shipped out. Now he is just flat out ignoring pm's. He even went as far as deleting the list of figures from his "For sale" thread (he must not have thought I would keep a copy of the list) and deleting his hometown from his profile (he must have thought I wouldn't remember what town and state he lives in).

Avoid this guy!!!!!