Star Wars Visions Toys

GNT

Reaction score
Star Wars Visions has just been released, is there any characters you’d love Hasbro to release in the 6” Black Series line? Would you buy any?

Discuss the potential toys here.

Reaction score
I only watched the first installment (The Duel), but would buy basically anyone from it. The Meisho Movie Realization line already is close, but I'd particularly like
  Spoiler:  
the umbrella saber and the ronin astromech.

Reaction score
I enjoyed most of them. There were only 2 that I found uninspired story wise and uninteresting artistically. That said the 1st episode was my favorite. Loved the “twist”, the artistic style and color palette, and all the mashup of traditional SW and feudal Japan. I would def buy a Ronin in 6”.

Reaction score
As mentioned in another post, out of the 9 stories, I only loved two, them being "Ninth Jedi" and "Lop and Ochi".
And although me being a totaly Jaxxon hater and figure-avoider, I would love to see both, Lop, the grown bunny girl with her droid companion and lightsaber, and Ochi, her sister as Imperial Agent with her nunchucks.

Reaction score
I have only seen up until the Village episode but the Twins one was very strange with its depiction of space physics and the force.

Reaction score
Not all the way through yet, and so far not entirely impressed with the series overall. But I would buy a Margrave Juro figure in a heartbeat.

Reaction score
Sign me up for Juro, best character design and episode to me.

Reaction score
Only liked 2 episodes. The duel and The Ninth Jedi.

The rest for me were ok, meh to nopelandia, eventhough I'm an Anime fan.

I'd only like to have Margrave/Juro
  Spoiler:  
including the droid he sits in
and Kara with her droid and speeder.

In my view, they completely missed the mark with most episodes. Instead of being Star wars shown in a various anime styles, we got Japanese culture themed as Jedis.

Last edited:
Reaction score
T0-B1 is an absolute must. I enjoyed all episodes, loved a couple more, but T0-B1 was a masterpiece imo. And I love the idea of robo-jedi

Reaction score
Near the greatest snow on Earth. (SLC, UT)
BanPresto/Bandai figures incoming:

Ban-Presto-Star-Wars-Visions-Ronin-Figure.jpg

Ban-Presto-Star-Wars-Visions-Am-Figure.jpg

Ban-Presto-Star-Wars-Visions-Karre-Figure.jpg