Star Wars Visions 3.75”

GNT

Reaction score
Star Wars Visions has just been released, is there any characters you’d love Hasbro to release in the 3.75” Vintage Collection line? Would you buy any? How good would the artwork be?

Discuss the potential toys here.

Reaction score
I think its interesting that they're exploring new styles of animation, but I'm not personally keen on any figures being released in TVC, especially when the actual movies, including the ST, still need decent coverage. Likewise, with so few slots for brand new sculpts in this assortment, I wouldn't want to see any go to what amounts to fringe EU.

Reaction score
Only a few eps in and enjoying it, but don't feel a strong need for figures from it so far. That said, if they did make figures of Ronin, his astromech droid, the sith chick, and the gatling-wielding Death Star droid, I'd definitely pick them up!

Reaction score
I think its interesting that they're exploring new styles of animation, but I'm not personally keen on any figures being released in TVC, especially when the actual movies, including the ST, still need decent coverage. Likewise, with so few slots for brand new sculpts in this assortment, I wouldn't want to see any go to what amounts to fringe EU.

But the ST movies are either outright terrible or have boring designs.

Not "Visions."

Reaction score
Maybe. This fringe cartoon isn’t a priority when we are still missing:

-Padmé Amidala in any sort of Senate attire
-the main squad of the Bad Batch
-the Ghost Crew from Rebels
-the main cast from TROS (Poe, Finn, Ben, Palpatine) in any form
-several major characters from the Mandalorian (some of which may have been withheld for release with their own shows, like Ahsoka, Boba, and Fennec)
-realistic versions of iconic Clone Wars characters like Ventress, Savage, Cad Bane, Embo, and Quinlan Vos

Reaction score

-several major characters from the Mandalorian (some of which may have been withheld for release with their own shows, like Ahsoka, Boba, and Fennec)
-realistic versions of iconic Clone Wars characters like Ventress, Savage, Cad Bane, Embo, and Quinlan Vos

They should prioritize new stuff over old. Senate Padme? Zzzzzzzzz

Reaction score

-Fallen Order characters

Reaction score
Obviously a Boba Fett...and the droid from the first episode!

Reaction score
I don't know about TVC, but if they could release literally all the droids through any other means, I would buy them up.

Hat droid is a cutie :love: !

Edit: One thing I forgot to mention is I'm not sure how well some designs might translate to the more "realistic" TVC style. On the one hand, I would like to have them done in a realistic style, so that they can have their own adventures among the other figures that already exist. However, I also want stylized versions based on their appearances in the show. But we are now decades removed from two lines happening.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Enjoying the show, four episodes but I have no need for the figures. I would much prefer updates to Imperial Officers or Snowtroopers, Rogue One Rebel Pathfinders or anything from the Sequel Trilogy at this point. Not to mention Season 2 of The Mandalorian or Book of Boba Fett.

Reaction score
I watched the first episode last night, and liked it...but I don't want these offshoot cartoons as TVC figures.

Reaction score
Agreed, I think it would need a totally separate "animated style" line to accurately capture the aesthetics. And I wouldn't be opposed to them making figure from this show but I too feel there are bigger fish to fry first, lets wait an see if it has the legs to carry it and whether devoting resources would be worth it. As of now I assume it's still very niche to only a few and not enough demand for figures to be made yet. I see other companies tackling the show before Hasbro does.

Reaction score
I watched the first episode last night, and liked it...but I don't want these offshoot cartoons as TVC figures.
Same here. We’re barely getting any figures from Mandalorian as it is, and that’s Star Wars’ golden goose at the moment. It’s ridiculous. Do we need TVC figures from the Lego specials too?

Reaction score
I definitely want figures—in a different line.

I don't care if they're not on TVC packaging (which I'm getting tired of anyway, frankly.)

But I'd love to see at least a few figures from this line.

Would love to see Kara or any of the others from "The Ninth Jedi", which was amazing.

I also loved Lop & Ocho, those characters would make great figures. And TO-B1 would be adorable.

Lots of possibilities and I'd be much more into these than a lot of other options.

Reaction score
The first episode was kinda cool. I would be down with figures of some of those characters.

Reaction score
Agreed, I think it would need a totally separate "animated style" line to accurately capture the aesthetics. And I wouldn't be opposed to them making figure from this show but I too feel there are bigger fish to fry first, lets wait an see if it has the legs to carry it and whether devoting resources would be worth it. As of now I assume it's still very niche to only a few and not enough demand for figures to be made yet. I see other companies tackling the show before Hasbro does.

Yeah, the selling point would be screen accuracy, so they'd have to be animated figures, which wont happen in TVC. Even a hybrid figure, as seen with the recent CW Ahsoka wouldn't fly in my opinion. Likewise, these shorts will likely remain a niche part of their media offerings, while bigger projects dominate merchandising. I'd be surprised if Funko even covered them with any significance. What I could see, is a higher end company doing pre-posed statues of certain characters, but that would only be if demand were high enough to warrant it.

Reaction score
I would get some if they were done in a "realistic" style. Especially the Jedi from episode 4 with her
  Spoiler:  
katana blade styled lightsaber

Reaction score
Yeah, the selling point would be screen accuracy, so they'd have to be animated figures, which wont happen in TVC. Even a hybrid figure, as seen with the recent CW Ahsoka wouldn't fly in my opinion. Likewise, these shorts will likely remain a niche part of their media offerings, while bigger projects dominate merchandising. I'd be surprised if Funko even covered them with any significance. What I could see, is a higher end company doing pre-posed statues of certain characters, but that would only be if demand were high enough to warrant it.

They've done numerous animated characters in "realistic" styles and that approach would be perfectly fine here.

Reaction score
They've done numerous animated characters in "realistic" styles and that approach would be perfectly fine here.

I suppose I should add those sometimes do have mixed results, though. The new Ahsoka is an amazing example of perfectly capturing the feel/personality of the animated character, though the most of the black series "Rebels" crew, I contend, look awful and nothing like their animated counterparts.

Reaction score
Personally I have no interest in anime or furry characters. But I could see myself cherry picking a few cool looking figures if they were done in realistic style. Otherwise I'm unlikely to touch them.

Droids or aliens may have some leeway, like a few of the old Clone Wars figures. But I prefer realistic so I'm sticking with VC.

Reaction score
If Hasbro's 3.75" line was as healthy and robust as it was in 2008, we'd definitely be getting figures from this series, but nowadays, I would be surprised if they made any at all (not that I wouldn't be interested in a few). If anything, they might make a few from the first episode (The Duel), but they wouldn't see the light of day until 2024 at the earliest.

Anyways, for those that were curious, looks like it's an R5 unit underneath that roningasa hat:

Disney-Video-Player.png

Reaction score
If Hasbro's 3.75" line was as healthy and robust as it was in 2008, we'd definitely be getting figures from this series, but nowadays, I would be surprised if they made any at all (not that I wouldn't be interested in a few). If anything, they might make a few from the first episode (The Duel), but they wouldn't see the light of day until 2024 at the earliest.

Anyways, for those that were curious, looks like it's an R5 unit underneath that roningasa hat:

View attachment 401916
I could see getting some of the droids from the series especially if they're repaints with a few new accessories (like straw hat). Not sure how black and white would translate

Reaction score
Watched a few more episodes...so far the first one is the only one I like. Couple more to go.