FS Star Wars Vintage Cantina Adventure, Cloud City playsets and , Laser Rifle and Laser Pistol MISB, etc

Reaction score
boy, I have been slacking....Sorry

REALLY surprised I don't have more than one message on this.

-Basic pics here, more photos available to serious buyers.

Cantina Adventure Set $1,100 (pending, but please inquire if serious).
Cloud City Playset $600
ESB Electronic Laser Rifle $800, $600 for the one in poorer condition.
ESB Laser Pistol Blaster $900
Series 5 Topps Cantina box of sealed trading cards $500 HOLD
Droid Factory $250
SW ANH Falcon 400
SW ESB Falcon 350
Star Destroyer Playset 225
Death Star Playset
Land of the Jawas action playset $400
ESB Hoth Imperials Attack Base $300
Star Roboto knockoff robot $500
Droids RED lightsaber 350

Lionel race car set $300 plus shipping for BOTH, $300 =2 sets

---------------------------
not pictured, sealed Dewback for $350 MISB
Snowspeeder 250

Trades... I sometimes trade for HTF Sealed/MOC Yoda or Lego sets (usually bigger sets, and sealed always)

IMG_0685.JPGIMG_0676.JPGIMG_0677.JPG

Attachments

Last edited:
Reaction score
HA! tried posting this on facebook buy sell group. was deleted due to the portrayal of guns...jimminy christmas

Reaction score
Since you just joined a little over two weeks ago to just sell in this forum, people will be hesitant to buy. No one wants to get burned.

Reaction score
I totally get that. I have been lurking for years, just signed up recently.
lots of reviews all over facebook, offerup, and EBay of course. 5 star or 100% all the way and I do own a LEGO shop out near Seattle. I have had 3 transactions here since, and 3 positive reviews/comments at least :) but I still get it for sure.

I am an admin on two of the top 7 Lego facebook forum/buy/sell groups, and I am no stranger to packing and shipping valuables:)

Reaction score
All,

I have purchased from Natimus, and have done some Lego trading as well. He ships 2 day express and everything was perfect. He has access to some rare and HTF items, and he communicates very timely and will go out of his way for you. I deal often on here with Jedikman and others - if anyone wishes to need more verification.

Natimus is trustworthy and his items are as you see them. They are legit.

Troy (Utah)

Reaction score
lots of reviews all over facebook, offerup, and EBay of course. 5 star or 100% all the way and I do own a LEGO shop out near Seattle. I have had 3 transactions here since, and 3 positive reviews/comments at least :) but I still get it for sure.

I am an admin on two of the top 7 Lego facebook forum/buy/sell groups, and I am no stranger to packing and shipping valuables:)
I appreciate your response and I am a believer now. So now I’ll have to look closer on your items. Thanks again for your professionalism

Reaction score

I appreciate your response and I am a believer now. So now I’ll have to look closer on your items. Thanks again for your professionalism.

Reaction score
and since the update, it seems like every post or comment is duplicated...but might just be me :)

Reaction score
So the pistol went for how much,
I see you were selling three diecast ships , they look in mint condition

Reaction score
We’re they sealed in mint, I’m gutted as I’m looking to collect the whole set I got the pistol last week but not in same condition yours was in