Star Wars Toy contents Guide PIC HEAVY

Reaction score
Doesn't look like the forum upgrade was very kind to this topic hopefully someone can sort out the pictures.

Reaction score
Yes they have been fixed up except for the Death Star Sapce Station seemingly having some pic errors. I can't edit any of these posts anymore to fix that or to add new entries in the right spot. That may get resolved in time.

Reaction score
I could possibly contribute. You skipped B-wing fighter, and I have that NRFB.
are there any others you need?

I went to film school . I take *good* pics. :)

Dan

Reaction score
Dan,

When the forum changed you can't edit posts to add new entries. To add new entries to this thread means you would have to put them on the end which will make it difficult for people to find the item they are looking for information on. I no longer will contribute to this thread as it seems defunct. If you would like to add the B-Wing or any other missing item feel free to just post your pictures. It is a good resource for collectors that unfortunately didn't transfer with the new format.

Regards
Paul

Reaction score
Dan,

When the forum changed you can't edit posts to add new entries. To add new entries to this thread means you would have to put them on the end which will make it difficult for people to find the item they are looking for information on. I no longer will contribute to this thread as it seems defunct. If you would like to add the B-Wing or any other missing item feel free to just post your pictures. It is a good resource for collectors that unfortunately didn't transfer with the new format.

Regards
Paul
This is silly, there has to be a way for at least moderators to insert HTML to certain posts or change the permissions for editing. What the heck is the benefit to not be able to edit posts anyway???

Reaction score
Oh, sorry, I wasn't aware. Thanks for cluing me in, Paul. I'm new here as you can tell, still learning the ropes.

I just discovered the photo galleries and hope to upload a ton of really good, detailed, close-up photos of a lot of my stuff which I think will be informative to other collectors who may not have those items yet. Perhaps it's a better idea to keep this kind of a thing in photo gallery format, and just use a thread like this to point everyone in that direction? that might keep things "cleaner" and easier to find the images with little effort.

Reaction score
H Dan,

This is a great thread as many would agree. Why not add your pics and then we can talk to an admin about reordering your pic posts w/in this thread near the beginning of it. At the very least, at least this thread can remain alive (updated) through contributions.

If the reordering doesn't change, it isn't really a big deal. So people will need to jump pages w/in this thread. Hey, at least in will be in on place.

Oh, sorry, I wasn't aware. Thanks for cluing me in, Paul. I'm new here as you can tell, still learning the ropes.

I just discovered the photo galleries and hope to upload a ton of really good, detailed, close-up photos of a lot of my stuff which I think will be informative to other collectors who may not have those items yet. Perhaps it's a better idea to keep this kind of a thing in photo gallery format, and just use a thread like this to point everyone in that direction? that might keep things "cleaner" and easier to find the images with little effort.

Last edited:
Reaction score
H Dan,

This is a great thread as many would agree. Why not add your pics and then we can talk to an admin about reordering your pic posts w/in this thread near the beginning of it. At the very least, at least this thread can remain alive (updated) through contributions.

If the reordering doesn't change, it isn't really a big deal. So people will need to jump pages w/in this thread. Hey, at least in will be in on place.

I'm not sure that they can reorder the posts or pics.

Perhaps a better idea is to simply edit the original post and include a table of contents, so at least those who view this thread for the first time can easily find the page on which the item they are searching for is located. I just know from using a few times that most of the SW items are on page 1, and most of the Empire items and a few Jedi items are on page 4!

I'm still planning on contributing, just haven't got around to it yet. Most of the things that are missing I think are the POTF, Droids, and Jedi stuff.

Reaction score
Dan,

Regards
Paul
Paul you can start a new thread over Vintage: Limelighting & Display, since you can edit the first post as many times as you need to, instead of making one thread for everything, you can break it down into Toy Contents Guide: Star Wars, Toy Contents Guide: The Empire Strikes Back, Toy Contents Guide: Return Of The Jedi, Toy Contents Guide: Power Of The Force, Toy Contents Guide: Droids and Ewoks, also remember that there is a limit per post and pictures, once you have reach the max just link it to next thread 2.0.

Dan can send his photos of the items that you are missing to you and you can write the description per item, once it's done you can ask a mod to make it as a sticky, it's a temporary solution but it's best idea I can offer :ninja:.

Reaction score
Great resource! Thank you for taking the time to put this together!
I remember a lot about the cardboard inserts and packaging like the sticker sheets and mini catalogs but I don't remember the Kenner "We Really Do Care" Ceritificates... May I ask what the dimensions are on those? I'd like to find one to add to my Millenium Falcon renovation.

Reaction score
Falcon didn't come with the really do care certificate as far as I'm aware

Reaction score
Land of the Jawas is my all time favorite set, I had it as a kid. Seeing it opened like that with ALL it's contents literally brought tears to my eyes!! I love this thread!

Reaction score
Great thread! Very helpful. Man do I dream of getting a complete Death Star play set with all inserts! Big dollar item though.

Reaction score

Hey guys, I have the non LP logo version of the Landspeeder and it has a different catalog (large one with death star) and no "we really do care" insert. Just the unused sticker sheet and cardboard insert. I know this one didn't come with directions, but does anybody know if my inserts are correct?

Reaction score
Fantastic thread. Thanks for this. It's quite useful, especially if we're buying loose vehicles. It helps me know what is missing.

Reaction score
I always have problems posting pics on this website. no matter what I try they never seem to work properly. if you are interested in seeing some of my collection I post on Twitter as @SWCHAMP. I just posted 2 pics last night of my custom Brown coat Hoth Han Solo and my Luke in X-Wing Gear with Removable Helmet.

currently working on other figures at the moment.

Reaction score
I've used and linked this thread more times than I can remember and have never given thanks on here. So here's a BIG thanks to this wonderful guide and all the work that went into it. Love it!:D

Reaction score
Any idea if the white pegs for the Cloud City playset came sealed in the white figure baggie?

Reaction score
First of all, this is a great thread. 2nd, I recently saw a Bi-Logo ROTJ Rebel Transport that had two pieces of internal cardboard that sort of made a re-enforced square that the transport when into diagonally. I see that the pics for the Empire Rebel Transport on this thread don't show any internal cardboard. So, does anyone know if the Empire Rebel transport is supposed to have some packing cardboard of some type? Was this something done for the ROTJ boxes only?

Reaction score
This is a superb thread. Great pictures and comprehensive. I appreciate the effort you have gone too. If you wanted to host them on a permanent site, I would be willing to do on mine. I look at each toy specifically, so we could write text describing the toy and each picture.