Star Wars Toy contents Guide PIC HEAVY

Reaction score
Will try and do the snowspeeder on Sunday for you I have the blue and pink versions to post it's all about time at the moment unfortunately.

Edit: Sorry for the delays with the Snowspeeder it takes me a little while to get these done sorry

Reaction score
Still going strong Paul, great stuff. A very good reference for a fellow MIB collector like me. I might have some additions for you. PM on the way.

Reaction score
Hey Paul,

a very nice guide! My SC Landspeeder looks exactly the same like yours (concerning your question for a bagged remote unit or not).
If you need some support of boxed vehicles or playsets, let me know. I will not open my sealed items, but will take pics upon request of the rest

Cheers

Reaction score
Missing pics of Imperial Troop Transport added (thanks for the heads up Capetown)

Imperial Attack Base added. More to come time permitting Next will tackle the Darth Vaders Star Destroyer Playset

Reaction score
Thanks to Jonathan/Raven7dp this thread is getting some updates thanks to his contributions. More ESB to come then onto Jedi

Reaction score
great job, found out i need more paperwork than i thought

can't wait for the rest!

Reaction score
Wow, this is an great idea and a lot of work, I just want to say thanks for your contribution to the comiunity, this is a great reference

L U I S

Reaction score
can't wait for jedi and potf!!!

this post is really helping me out with my paperwork focus

Reaction score
is is ALL of the ROTJ/POTF/ Droids items supposed to be up also? all i see is the ewok village and side gunner up.

Reaction score
Just wanted to thank Paul again for posting this information. I just picked up a boxed X-Wing that had the cardboard insert "inside out" so it wasnt filling the box in like it should. Thanks to these pics it's correct now and the outer box looks great! Thanks again!

Reaction score
miscus555 said:
is is ALL of the ROTJ/POTF/ Droids items supposed to be up also? all i see is the ewok village and side gunner up.
Sorry that is all that is up at the moment. Soon as I get more spare time to put them up I will. Sorry for the delays.

Paul

Reaction score
Jedi534 said:
Just wanted to thank Paul again for posting this information. I just picked up a boxed X-Wing that had the cardboard insert "inside out" so it wasnt filling the box in like it should. Thanks to these pics it's correct now and the outer box looks great! Thanks again!
Ha ha glad it helped...I'm still puzzled as to how they squeezed the Endor Forest Ranger inserts and toy into the box.

Reaction score
Paul,

You are such a total stud it's not even funny. Taking the time to take and post all these pics is just pure class.

This is officially my favorite topic on this entire board. Man, the warm and fuzzies all come flooding back as I remember opening all these for the first time - especially the Death Star Space Station.

Again, you're the man, Paul.

Reaction score
Glitch said:
Paul,

You are such a total stud it's not even funny. Taking the time to take and post all these pics is just pure class.

This is officially my favorite topic on this entire board. Man, the warm and fuzzies all come flooding back as I remember opening all these for the first time - especially the Death Star Space Station.

Again, you're the man, Paul.

Jeepers! Are you rich and single by any chance ?

Seriously though thanks glad you got something out of it. Hopefully over the xmas period I can add some major updates

Reaction score
Love it, just Love it!!!!!!!!!!

Great way to spend a couple of days

Reaction score
hey Paul,

did you ever get around to posting the ROTJ and POTF contents?

thanks

Reaction score
miscus555 said:
hey Paul,

I have a stack still to do and have neglected this. Fortunately I'm going to get at least two more entries done this weekend.
Regards Paul

Reaction score
Paul_Naylor said:
miscus555 said:
hey Paul,

I have a stack still to do and have neglected this. Fortunately I'm going to get at least two more entries done this weekend.
Regards Paul
Looking forward to it! Keep up the great work, this kind of documentation is invaluable to us loose collectors!

Reaction score
Scout Walker Vehicle
Vehicle Maintenance Energizer
Tri-Pod Laser Cannon

All added to the guide

Reaction score
Thank you, Paul for an awesome thread! Does anyone know if there is a variation of the Vader TIE with open slots for the hatch cover?

Reaction score
This thread really takes me back in time! Thanks for the memories.

Reaction score
Wow. This thread is AMAZING!!!!! Thank you so very much for posting this! I do have one question, because I do not see any content for the Twin Pod Cloud Car. Did that come with cardboard inserts and do you have any pics you might be ble to post? I'm also looking for pics of the Imperial Shuttle to see if that had cardboard inserts.

Reaction score
Both the cloud car and the Shuttle have cardboard inserts. I will try and add the Cloud Car to the guide this weekend. My Shuttle is sealed so I can only do box pictures for that one so need a contributor for the shuttle.

Reaction score
phreaky_d said:
Wow. This thread is AMAZING!!!!! Thank you so very much for posting this! I do have one question, because I do not see any content for the Twin Pod Cloud Car. Did that come with cardboard inserts and do you have any pics you might be ble to post? I'm also looking for pics of the Imperial Shuttle to see if that had cardboard inserts.
You can use my limelight in the mean time (use the link in my signature).

Reaction score
Whilst it is too late now to help phreak_d I have now added the Twin Pod Cloud Car to the thread.

Reaction score
Another quality contribution added from Capetown - X-Wing Fighter Dagobah Photo Version

Reaction score
You rock my world, Paul. Thanks again! I'll look forward to any future updates you may have.

Reaction score
SydSwans said:
Rebel Transport and Laser Rifle Carry Case added
Awesome! Can you tell if the Laser Rifle Carry Case comes with a picture insert showing figures "in their spots" like all the other cases did?

THANKS AGAIN!!!

Reaction score
Jedi534 said:
SydSwans said:
Rebel Transport and Laser Rifle Carry Case added
Awesome! Can you tell if the Laser Rifle Carry Case comes with a picture insert showing figures "in their spots" like all the other cases did?

THANKS AGAIN!!!
In prying it open a little I can see the name stickers in there and I think I can see a cardboard pic in the centre but not 100% sure.

Reaction score
Thanks man, It really takes me back!
I was 8 or 9 my Dad takes me to Bradlees to get the Tauntaun and Hoth Luke. Got the Luke, never found the Tauntaun. Flash foward... When I was 26 he buys me the 12" Luke on the Tauntaun. Anyway... thanks again