Star Wars: The Mandalorian™ - Ahsoka Tano™ Mini Bust

Reaction score
I missed out on the last realistic look mini bust from Rebels, so I'm very happy to see this. Hopefully going to manage to nab one this time.

Reaction score
GG is really going all in on Ahsoka products.

I think I'm out on this one, her Mando look is my least favorite look for her but hopefully this can be a good replacement for those who missed out on Rebels Ahsoka bust from a few years back.

Reaction score
It's an amazing bust and a must. But I'm not collecting repeated characters, I'm fine with my rebels version. But I'm glad for the people who couldn't get the rebels version and now they have the option to get this amazing character with another bust.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Love the character , so this is an instant pre-order for me ! Details look great. And look at that muscle tone ! Very well done !
968461c81b1b3b6b733e6c8ec8f2efb3.jpg
7c332e3da05a1903c3c82a5a5713c27a.jpg
8c2acf4680099eb62b608df752cb7076.jpg

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I mean, this looks pretty great, however I’m perfectly content with my rebels version. Plus I wouldn’t have anywhere to put her

Reaction score
This will be my 21st mini-bust pre-order at the moment. That's insane.

Absolutely. And look at this list of product that they have yet to ship (many of which have been pushed back for months):

Reaction score
This is an amazing looking piece and will be pre-ordering. So disappointed with how Dooku and Asajj busts looked and then they pull this out. I don't understand how GG (DST) can get those 2 so wrong imo and this one so right in style and likeness. Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Do we know if the 9pm pre-order is for premier guild members or general public?

Reaction score
Got one on pre-order at both BBTS and GG just to be safe. I'm certain this will sell out even with the 3000 piece edition size. It's a great looking piece nonetheless!

Reaction score
I don't intend to buy this bus, and I also understand the collectors who are bored with the countless Mandalorian releases everywhere, but I have to admit that if the sculpt and paint apps of this bust will be similar to the proto, the resemblance will be in Hot Toys league. I like it so far.

Reaction score
Did anyone who ordered from Gentle Giant direct actually get free shipping? It's still showing $8.97 for the UPS SurePost option, for shipping to Michigan. That's not a lot, but the product page clearly states free shipping...

Reaction score
Did anyone who ordered from Gentle Giant direct actually get free shipping? It's still showing $8.97 for the UPS SurePost option, for shipping to Michigan. That's not a lot, but the product page clearly states free shipping...
You only get "Free Shipping" if you purchased the annual free shipping option at $50/year.

Reaction score
You only get "Free Shipping" if you purchased the annual free shipping option at $50/year.
Ah, I see. Thank you! I am not a frequent GG customer and that wasn't clear to me by the wording. I see now that clicking here takes you to the page to buy the "free" shipping. Haha

1631890402192.png

I appreciate the response (y)

Reaction score
This is a beautiful looking piece. I haven't ordered anything from the Mandalorian or sequels other than the Crait Luke. I ordered this one. If they can make quality looking pieces again like this, I will buy more. Now let's see that Bespin Luke!

Reaction score
I got a preorder in at BBTS. Honestly, I never thought this would presell out within a day on BBTS & EE. Really glad to have acted quickly. I do see she is still up on Gentle Giant's website.

Reaction score
First licensee out there in the collector's market to finally presemt a {near} Rosario likeness for this character, and that's pretty big news. This antiquated line & style (the mini-bust) still holds great appeal to some of us old billy goat collectors out there. Edition size seems about right given the poplularity of the character, especially with the Millennial & younger crowd. Heart still hurts for our sweet dear Ashley, though...

This one is firmly a "must-buy", nonetheless. It will sell-out. Then they will make another (slightly different) one. Then another one....etc. 'Tis the nature of the product collecting bizness these days...

Last edited: