Star Wars: The Bad Batch

Reaction score
Last edited:
Reaction score
The mouse is bleeding money.

Edit: I will say though, they were a fun little group. But a whole new series just for them? Well.. could work, could bomb

Reaction score
I think it will be a 2 season deal like Resistance was

Reaction score
I could be interesting, especially to see how they adapt to order 66. They seem more rogue that the other Clones so that may have potential for them not following it, or perhaps they are more extreme in following it. Could we see them possibly hunting down and taking out some Jedi? Something we usually attribute to Vader, but I'm sure he couldn't track down and dispose of every single one while still doing his day job.

More of a personal want here, but it would be nice if they could possibly get an appearance from Jaro Topal and/or a younger Cal Kestis.
Might help in getting figures of them.

Reaction score
The title isn't very Star Wars. :confused:

For me depends if Disney / LF stop going cheap by insisting with 2005 animation and models, and really bring something that is coherent visually.

As for the Bad Batch team, I don't know... the wrecker looks like something form 1998 strategy game. Really bland and meh in appearance.

Reaction score
The title isn't very Star Wars. :confused:

For me depends if Disney / LF stop going cheap by insisting with 2005 animation and models, and really bring something that is coherent visually.

As for the Bad Batch team, I don't know... the wrecker looks like something form 1998 strategy game. Really bland and meh in appearance.
Well, to be honest...The Dirty Dozen & The Magnificent 7 didn’t sound like a WWII or western movie either.

Reaction score
Could end up being like a mercenary type show, maybe the A-Team in space?

Also, well see what happens with order 66, from their pov. And of course, cyber-echo. I think it could be cool.

Reaction score
Well, to be honest...The Dirty Dozen & The Magnificent 7 didn’t sound like a WWII or western movie either.
The Dirty Dozen = Sounds like a group of mercs with broken moral compass. Seems to be fitting for WWII.
The Magnificent 7 = Sounds like elitist at what they do. Seems fitting for the best western gunslingers.
The Bad Batch = Sounds like a sitcom about uncontrollable children.

Reaction score
Yeah honestly the name "Bad batch" makes you think of a group similar to DC's Legends of tomorrow, where all they do is screw up the mission. Which could be a funny show all its own, or not, the same way LOT isn't.

It certainly doesn't have that ring to it that Delta Squad did, but we're not exactly going to see any of that kind stuff with Disney. They are after shows that are about characters created in their universe. Which is unfortunate at times, I was hoping to see them at least one more time if not more.

Reaction score
The Dirty Dozen = Sounds like a group of mercs with broken moral compass. Seems to be fitting for WWII.
The Magnificent 7 = Sounds like elitist at what they do. Seems fitting for the best western gunslingers.
The Bad Batch = Sounds like a sitcom about uncontrollable children.
When you want the job done...send in the clones, baby.

GNT

Reaction score
Depends on what style of animation they go with for this show. Didn’t want it but will watch it and give it a chance.

Reaction score
I quite enjoted the Bad Batch's arc but didn't really have any desire to see more of them but there is potential here. At worst I'm sure it will be fun.
This is my feeling as well. In the end, if it's a show that gets kids and adults interested in SW again or keeps them interested in SW, then I see it as a good thing. I think the A-Team idea is probably the direction this will go, which might be overplayed too much, but it shouldn't hurt anything.

In the end, if it helps us keep getting action figures, then why not?

Reaction score
Depends on what style of animation they go with for this show.
It would be epic if they go for a more traditional 2D style. Or at least up the style to level of today's technology.

Reaction score
I became quite fond of the animation toward the end of CW. I found the Resistance animation to be nice. For some reason the Rebels aesthetic didn't really resonate with me.

Reaction score
I remember watching Avengers Assemble years ago, and liked it. I tried to watch the following shows but something just seemed off about them from what liked about the previous show.

I don't see this show having that much of a future based on the setting, it will likely just tell a few nuggets for the in between times. Again causing ripples in Canon. lol

If all they're doing is tying up loose ends or explaining the changeover to the Empire it shouldn't take but a season or two anyways. I don't think anyone was clamoring for this show or these characters, I wasn't. I do see potential in the stories that can be told by their surroundings though, and whomever they come into contact with. Simply due to the time/situation they're in. Could it have been about more interesting characters? probably.

Honestly of all the rumored shows, I am probably most intrigued with the possibility of Thrawn returning. He is probably my favorite character of all time.

Reaction score
I remember watching Avengers Assemble years ago, and liked it. I tried to watch the following shows but something just seemed off about them from what liked about the previous show.

I don't see this show having that much of a future based on the setting, it will likely just tell a few nuggets for the in between times. Again causing ripples in Canon. lol

If all they're doing is tying up loose ends or explaining the changeover to the Empire it shouldn't take but a season or two anyways. I don't think anyone was clamoring for this show or these characters, I wasn't. I do see potential in the stories that can be told by their surroundings though, and whomever they come into contact with. Simply due to the time/situation they're in. Could it have been about more interesting characters? probably.

Honestly of all the rumored shows, I am probably most intrigued with the possibility of Thrawn returning. He is probably my favorite character of all time.
My Thrawn fandom took a big hit when I read Zahn's Thrawn: Alliances. Thrawn jumped the shark and went full Sherlock Holmes while everyone else in the book only existed to marvel at his brilliance every 5 seconds.

Reaction score
My Thrawn fandom took a big hit when I read Zahn's Thrawn: Alliances. Thrawn jumped the shark and went full Sherlock Holmes while everyone else in the book only existed to marvel at his brilliance every 5 seconds.
You should never go full Sherlock :sneaky:

Reaction score
The first "new" Thrawn book was phenomenal. The others...eh.

Reaction score
The first "new" Thrawn book was phenomenal. The others...eh.
The first one was definitely badass. Thrawn being a smartypants with an ensign works way better than being a smartypants to Vader. Zahn will have double vision after I punch him right in the mouth. Me and a buddy of mine ripped that book a new poophole.

Reaction score
I finished that first Thrawn novel on a flight down to NC. I loved it. As soon as I landed I went the closest airport bookstore and grabbed the sequel...and the sequel sucked.