Star Wars Tattoos

Reaction score
I am throwing this out for anybody that has took the plunge and got a tattoo based on Star Wars. My wife got me a Christmas present, which was a tattoo and I was planning on getting the skull on Boba Fett's left shoulder plate. I am also going to get a second one done, which will be the imperial logo.

My question for all of you is this: have any of you done this, and if so, what tattoo places would you recommend.

Thanks,
-Gary

Reaction score
Re: Star Wars Tatoos

I plan on getting several SW tatoos. I want to get both the imperial and rebel symbols on my arms, but my wife doesn't like it. But she suggested I get Anakins/Lukes saber and Vader's saber forming a X (like they are clashing) between my shoulder blades. Here in OKC, there are no legal tatoo shops, so it is a little tougher to get it done.

Reaction score

I have an Imperial cog on my shoulder. What makes it even cooler, is that both my good buddies have the same tat on the same arm and we got them done at the same time. Pretty cool tat to boot.

Reaction score

I have Boba Fetts Mythosaur skull on my left Shoulder. If I ever get another one, I'll get the little symbol that I'm currently using as my avatar on my chest.

Reaction score

Just got my first Star Wars Tatoo on Saturday (3/18/2006).

Here is a pic...

Got it done at Slave to the Needle in Ballard. Highly recommend this place.

Reaction score

ha so many people have that boba skull one...but i want it so bad! me and my friends are all wanting to get tattoos soon and thats one ive wanted since i was a little kid, i turn 18 next month i think that will be the time...i always thought it was a bantha skull though..even though the tusk and head shape are completely different i just never questioned it..does anyone have a pic of this mythosaur thing? i want to see what it actually looks like..but yeah i plan on getting that and maybe a stormtrooper or something on my side. i havnt decided where to get the boba skull thing yet...bicep? forearm? back? chest? what do you guys think

Reaction score

My two cents for CrackTroops...

Being from an industry that can be a little opressive when it come to being conservative, I would have the tattoo on the shoulder. The reason being that if you have a tattoo that shows when you wear short sleeve shirts you could be putting your job or job you are trying to get in jeopardy. Basically, if you can see the thing with normal business attire you could have trouble finding a good professional job. I know that the airlines have a pretty strict policy on this especially for the flight attendants.

Not saying don't get one, just be smart about it. It may not matter now, but it may 10 years from now. And nothing would be a bigger bummer than getting a wicked cool Star Wars tat and regreting it when you are 28 years old.

Reaction score

yeah thats good advice, i really want it on my forearm..but i dont think i will because i already realized thats a horrible place for a tattoo if i want to get a decent job, so i probably won't get it there..back or shoulder probably... its a shame jobs are uptight about those kinds of things. in the future i bet it wont be as big of a deal anymore, because nowadays so many people have tattoos now, things may change some day, but im definately not going to rely on that, thanks

Reaction score
Hey well weird for my first post hope i can fine the pics soon I have done two SW tattoo's same guy the imperial logo on the front of the chest and the rebal on the back. Very fun to do bet the hell out of doing sund and stars all day

Reaction score
You can see a LOT of great (and some not so great
) Star Wars tattoos on my other site: www.tattoosandtoys.com

It's the Web's only home for Star Wars tattoos.

If you're looking for a good shop in Washington, i'd recommend Laughing Buddha. The pieces you're looking to get done are pretty basic but these guys do some pretty killer work for larger pieces. My good friend Luis Villagomez from Mexico guests there every now and again as well. He's a big SW collector and board member so maybe you can get tattooed by him the next time he's up there.

Reaction score
well..i know this is an old thread but..

today i finally got my star wars tattoo..it was kind of a spontaneous and random but i have no regrets. its of course the boba fett mythosaur skull. its on the back of my bicep, not the side of it like alot of tattoos are, its pretty sweet the artist (Tattoo scooby in preston, done by pat) did some shading with it and it turned out pretty brutal looking, i dont have any pics handy but as soon as i get one ill be sure to post it. this has been my 2nd tattoo this month...haha.

Reaction score
okay here it is. this is a really bad picture of it because its blurry and dark..its hard taking a picture of the back of your arm! but ill try to get a better picture of it soon, its actually really detailed and they did a really good job at it. what do you guys think?

Reaction score
I'm tempted to get one… one (but often times, from what I hear one tatoo leads into 2+). Possibly on my upper arm/shoulder area. The one thing about tatoos that I dislike is that is tends to mask muscle definition, which is a no-no in my book. Also, if it's in a location that you can show it off, or cover it up with clothing, then that's best IMO… keep it versatile.