star wars tales #22 volume six?

Reaction score
Anyone have the star wars tales #22 volume 6--the one with the republic commandos? do you know where I can buy it at retail comics in the area?

I could buy in online for less than $5 but the shipping cost is equal or greater than the value of the comic itself.

thanks

Reaction score
Try Comics Unlimited, they may have it. They're located in that Target shopping center off of Beach Blvd. in Westminster. It's just south of the 405, I'm sure you've been to that Target before. Here's there number, you can check and see if they have it before venturing out there: 714-841-6646

Reaction score
MikeOC said:
Try Comics Unlimited, they may have it. They're located in that Target shopping center off of Beach Blvd. in Westminster. It's just south of the 405, I'm sure you've been to that Target before. Here's there number, you can check and see if they have it before venturing out there: 714-841-6646
MikeOC,

thanks--yes, I called them up and several local OC comic stores but they don't have this issue.

thanks again--guess I buy the comic for $10.00
. What's bad is I'm buying it main for the cover art

Reaction score
MikeOC said:
Did you try eBay?
yes, but the only guy selling it is from Australia. The price and shipping is below what the USA online retailer was going to charge. Problem is that I am apprehensive buying from an oversea seller. I dont ebay much.

Reaction score
Did you try Comics Toons & Toys in Tustin?

Also, try Mile High Comics. I think they have a story out here as well as an online store.

Reaction score
spitty said:
MikeOC said:
Did you try eBay?
yes, but the only guy selling it is from Australia. The price and shipping is below what the USA online retailer was going to charge. Problem is that I am apprehensive buying from an oversea seller. I dont ebay much.
If the guy has decent feedback, buy it from him. Sometimes overseas sellers are more reputable than US sellers, lol

Reaction score
Anonymous01 said:
Did you try Comics Toons & Toys in Tustin?

Also, try Mile High Comics. I think they have a story out here as well as an online store.
Hey Anonymous, I know this is a bit off topic, but I have some bad news for you. Mile High Comics went out of business a few years ago; they remained a comic shop but changed their name. The place actually ended up burning down (literally) not too long after. I don't know all the details about it but that's what I heard from a friend who used to work there.