Star Wars T-Shirts! Show us yours!

Reaction score
Today at ShirtWoot:

be179a4c-e993-4350-90a6-68c15452e0af.png

Reaction score
Another at Ript Apparel today:

image_916ccf83-dd19-4841-bb6d-10e62539f8db_large.jpg
What a disturbing image. Not sure how I feel about it. Is Leia's loin cloth strategically covering R2's crotch? :unsure: For some reason they gave him a set of arms with human hands, but is that the extent of R2's human-like appendages? And, what are his legs connected to? This image brings up too many questions and even answers questions no one thought to ask. What's interesting is that this is the kind of thing we used to see in the late 70's/early 80's. Just wacky stuff with sexual overtones. It's nostalgic in a way even without the fact that it's ROTJ and Forbidden Planet themed.

Reaction score
What a disturbing image. Not sure how I feel about it. Is Leia's loin cloth strategically covering R2's crotch? :unsure: For some reason they gave him a set of arms with human hands, but is that the extent of R2's human-like appendages? And, what are his legs connected to? This image brings up too many questions and even answers questions no one thought to ask. What's interesting is that this is the kind of thing we used to see in the late 70's/early 80's. Just wacky stuff with sexual overtones. It's nostalgic in a way even without the fact that it's ROTJ and Forbidden Planet themed.
Wear this t-shirt today and you'll be accused of everything

Reaction score
I'm still wondering why the artist didn't use C-3PO for the image instead of R2.
1) C-3PO is already humanoid
2) C-3PO is a protocol droid. In theory, he understands human behavior.
3) C-3PO has a retro Metropolis style of design more in keeping with classic sci-fi

I guess the artist felt he was too prissy to even go down that road with Leia. In a way R2 was the better choice. Seems more in keeping with his character. R2 is a bold one. LOL!

Reaction score
In lieu of some uncomfortable associations, the shirt wouldn’t make sense even if it were ubiquitously accepted! It’s a pure form of surreal insanity!