Star Wars T-Shirts! Show us yours!

Reaction score
Interesting thread! I actually have five, though the Boba Fett one is a repeat because I wore it so much my wife bought me two of them. These are all Under Armor Dri Fit shirts. I wear them mostly to the gym, under my dress shirts or in Arizona on vacation. The cartoon Tie Pilot one underneath is very popular for some reason. People always point it out when I wear it.
images (1).jpg51yTZGELsDL._SX425_.jpgm_5b208731aaa5b87562abe0f8.jpgimages.jpg

Reaction score
When I was in college I had the screened on ones from Star Wars, Empire that of course I had as a kid. I miss those old screen print iron on shirts.

Reaction score
Today at Walmart I saw some classic style shirts in the Star Wars display in the electronic section.

Reaction score
Here are the shirts I have from Five Below. All are $5 of course. It's hard finding the XL sizes. They always sell out first.

My daughter has this one

I also saw this Halloween themed shirt. There are others as well. Some are kind of odd, but sometimes you find some cool ones. You can't really go wrong since they are all only $5. 😁

Reaction score
ShirtPunch has one from The Mandalorian. If you haven't seen the first episode, it's a spoiler, so I've hid the design behind a spoiler tag.

Spoiler:  

Reaction score
There are two more from The Mandalorian at ShirtPunch today. Again, they may be considered spoilers for those who have not started the show:

Spoiler:  

Reaction score
ShirtPunch has four designs today. Two of them might be considered spoilers if you haven't seen The Mandalorian, so I'll hide those.

Spoiler:  

Reaction score
Thanks! I got them both off Walmart.com. They also had a Chewie one on there as well, but I stuck to my two favorites.
Thanks for the tip. I forgot to even check for them online. Also, some of them are coming up half price. Score! I got the ROTJ movie shirt and that Vader Crunch shirt for $7.50 each with free shipping to my local Walmart for pick-up.

Reaction score
Thanks for the tip. I forgot to even check for them online. Also, some of them are coming up half price. Score! I got the ROTJ movie shirt and that Vader Crunch shirt for $7.50 each with free shipping to my local Walmart for pick-up.
That's awesome! I was happy at $15 each, but $15 for the set is gold!!