Star Wars T-Shirts! Show us yours!

Reaction score
Nope Teefury shirts are ONE Day only... some artists offer the shirts elsewhere but normally at a higher price and its pot luck.

All artists make $1 from each shirt sold so im sure some make a good few $$$ from popular shirts.

Yes Teefury is becoming a problem for me too.. I have over 150 SW shirts I recon that Ive purchased over the last 15 years but with the advent of Teefury Im getting new shirts a lot more... but they are all so damn nice and so cheap too. Plus TOP QUALITY !

Reaction score
While in Chicago, we found this shirt - it was for kids only

Reaction score
Got these 2 about 10 years ago and still have them. Never seen another pair like them!

Reaction score
Guys, Thanks very much for posting all of these T-shirt pics. - very cool.

I don't have a digital camera so I can't really show my T-shirt collection, but I will say the hey-day of my SW T-shirt collecting was in the late '90's, specifically '97 & '99. At that time there were a lot of great T-shirts out promoting the Special Edition (1997) and EP 1 (1999), and I still have all of them. My favorite T-shirts were the expensive & HTF Sandperson T-shirt (both front and back), and also all of various Darth Maul T-shirts - very impressive.

Reaction score
Wow, just found this thread... I'll have to see if I can take some pics of my shirt collection. I have... quite a few. A few years ago, I decided to try and wear a different shirt every day, and not wear a shirt a second time until I had worn them all. I think I went almost an entire year before giving up because I couldn't remember which ones I had worn and which ones I didn't. I've been wanting to snap some pics for my collection album but couldn't find the motivation for it... but this might be it

Reaction score
I recently picked up one of the Haynes Millennium Falcon Ones. A bit thin but a good Tee Shirt.

Reaction score
got me that fett one was just too damn nice to pass up... the only for one day thing is fab but makes you impulse buy a lot more... I think Ive 8-9 Tee fury shirts now..

damn nice quality and cheap too !

Reaction score
skytreader said:
Got these 2 about 10 years ago and still have them. Never seen another pair like them!

I love these! I wish someone would use vintage figures on tshirts again!

Reaction score
Yep, same here. BEST....SHIRT....EVER!

A perfect mix of my favorite movie characters, and comic strip characters. Epic win in my book.

Reaction score
Mofo_Jones said:
Man, if I'd only seen this about 6 hours ago, I'd have a new shirt on the way. I has a sad.
I hear you Brother!! I hope this artist offers this shirt elsewhere I'd pay any reasonable price for this!!

Joe

Reaction score
I did actually think it was James Hance's work at a glance, since I had seen his first. But I'm not sure you can jump to the conclusion that he stole it.

Reaction score
Thats why I said I am not sure but it sure does look fishy at first glance especially if you look at his previous work this is quite a departure, but of course there is no way to ever say for sure.

Reaction score
Obviously in question given the similarities... but any fan of Calvin & Hobbes would think of that particular illustration if they were going to translate it with other characters, i.e. it is certainly just as possible that it was an original idea vs. a copy of Hance's work.

Reaction score
ThosebackPages said:
Here i am circa 1980. Wish i still had the shirt!

Great picture. I have this t-shirt in my closet. It's the only original t-shirt that made it from childhood to now.

Also, Mogook, totally agree with you on the Chris Wahl/James Hance debate. Here's Wahl's relevant Q&A:

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font>
Any shout outs? James Hance- http://jameshance.com/ -Does fantastic pop culture mashups. Discovered him after someone pointed out that my Chewie and Han design was similar to one of his sketches (which was unintentional and coincidental on my part)

[/QUOTE]

If you remember Calvin and Hobbes, you'll remember that they very often raced down hills on sleds or wagons so it seems likely that two people could find the same inspiration. I like them both.

Also, if you're interested, check out Hance's other t-shirts on his site.

Reaction score
Definately had to order that Calvin and Hobbes Tee shirt.

I also just picked up this Millennium Falcon gunner station Tee.

Reaction score
I was in WalMart today and noticed several new SW shirts. Had to grab them all. I'll try and get some pics up tomorrow or soon after.

Reaction score