Star Wars: Squadrons - Havina Vonreg Legends in 3-Dimensions Half Scale Bust (Web Exclusive)

Reaction score
Really GG?

The standard Tie Pilot was previewd ages ago and still no sign of it dropping for pre order (GG told me 'hopefully' sometime in 2021)

They offer this EU bust which let's be honest, vast majority of collector's will not be interested in as its EU rather than OT.

Ignoring the majority collectors again with another strange choice of release / character.

Reaction score
Happy for those folks into this version of the TIE pilot, but not for me, so I'll pass. I was looking for the OT pilot that was previewed a while back, and the one half scale bust I was looking to add to my collection. I'll be helping another collector with this release. Maybe the OT version will be offered at a later time.

Reaction score
The standard Tie Pilot was previewd ages ago and still no sign of it dropping for pre order (GG told me 'hopefully' sometime in 2021)

They offer this EU bust which let's be honest, vast majority of collector's will not be interested in as its EU rather than OT.

Ignoring the majority collectors again with another strange choice of release / character.

Yeah, that's an odd one...

Reaction score
So far I've ordered the 2 Mando Legends and The Child. I've really liked this Legends line because of their size and beauty. I'd like to see the Armorer! I'm definitely tempted to purchase this TIE Pilot with red but still unsure...

Reaction score
I see them releasing this first to take advantage of the game just coming out in October. The regular Tie Pilot was previewed ages ago though, not sure why that one hasn't gone up yet.

We'll see how it does over the next few months.

Reaction score
Really GG?

While I do agree with your assessment that we should’ve received the classic Tie-fighter before this variant, I just wanted to point out this character is from the ‘Star Wars: Squadrons’ game which was released in October, & is actually considered “canon”

So she’s not actually from the EU

Reaction score
While I do agree with your assessment that we should’ve received the classic Tie-fighter before this variant, I just wanted to point out this character is from the ‘Star Wars: Squadrons’ game which was released in October that is actually considered “canon”

So she’s not actually from the EU
Cheers for the info.

Tbh i class anything non film related as EU.
I know Disney wiped the memory banks of that sort of thing but I still call stuff that.

Reaction score
I really like this one a lot. Nice work, GG!

Reaction score
It's clear this had to be pushed first. It is a female character and KK/Disney loves that. Second she's part of a recent happening (the game), and it is not OT. It is known any OT and PT characters nowadays get placed at the end of the line as that is for old people in their view, so why not the red tie pilot first. Like Kessel run posted above, I'm waiting for Boba Fett.

Reaction score
Maybe I'm going blind, but can't find the price for this?? Not PG2020 so can't pre-order today.

Reaction score
I'm not interested in this. Is the regular version going to be released?

Reaction score
I'm not interested in this. Is the regular version going to be released?
They mentioned a while back there was a possibility for it to be offered "sometime" in 2021, but it wasn't a sure thing. I'm going to throw one out there and say that seeing a trend on repaints and little retooling, there's a good chance it will be released sooner than later.