FS Star Wars Signed x2 Photo Carrie Fisher +Mark Hamill Official Pix Shield

Reaction score
For Sale:
10" x 8" since it is horizontal image aka 8" x 10" color Star Wars Cast Signed Photo by Mark Hamill (Luke Skywalker) and Carrie Fisher (Princess Leia) who is sadly deceased . Best photo of these characters from the famous chasm fight before they swing across it on board the Death Star.

Signed

"Love to Jeff Carrie Fisher"

"Best to Jeff Mark Hamill"

You will never have to worry about the authenticity of these two signatures as this was from a Official Pix signing which is an Official Star Wars Licensed autograph signing. 100% authentic with Official Pix Authenticity Shield on Photo "Officially Licensed Star Wars Autograph" and their COA.

Official pix gives you the peace of mind for your Star Wars collection as to having a Officially Licensed and Authentic Star Wars autographed photo.

The photo itself is also a Official pix photo and their quality photos are the best.
Photo is in a Target plastic frame for protection (will be shipped that way - bubble wrapped of course). Photo is easily removable. Frame comes ready to hang or you can sit this frame on a desk or shelf as it has a wide bottom frame.

$1400 ($1,100 For Rebelscum members) plus $20 Priority Mail shipping with tracking, insurance and signature delivery.

View media item 399923
View media item 399924
View media item 399926

Last edited:
Reaction score
Buyer backed out. Still available. Will do discount for Rebelscum members - see first post above

Reaction score
Still available as is my Original Vintage Return of the Jedi 11x14 movie theater Lobby Card of the cast in the Millennium Falcon cockpit signed "Peter Mayhew " - you can find that on this forum page for sale as well in another post. There is also a photo there showing Mayhew signing the lobby card. Title for that thread is "Star Wars Return fo the Jedi Lobby card signed Peter Mayhew with photo proof" $450 for the Mayhew signed lobby card plus $25 shipping.
View media item 399889

Reaction score
Bump. Mark Hamill/Carrie Fisher signed Official pix shield photo still available

Reaction score
It's a flash sale on ebay - limited time sale. Since auctions are not allowed on here, I always honor the same price here, as long as the auction flash sale price is still on, even when people message me not knowing about the auction flash sales. My Mayhew lobby card and Jeremy Bulloch signed letter along with some other items are also on sale. So are you interested Holla?

Last edited: