Star Wars: Return of the Jedi™ - Gamorrean Guard™ Legends in 3-Dimensions Bust

Reaction score
A Gentle Giant LTD release! Bring a little security to your collection! What better way to keep your collection safe than with this ½ scale Gamorrean Guard bust? Based on the pig-headed warriors that guarded Jabba the Hutt’s palace, this approximately 10-inch resin bust sits atop a faux-metal base. It is limited to only 1000 pieces and comes with a numbered certificate of authenticity in a numbered, full-color box.
1708630655752.png
1708630672127.png

Attachments

• 1708630692828.png
    1708630692828.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 16
Last edited:
I have the Attakus Gamorrean Guard statue and this is going to look fantastic next to it!

Same here. I will be getting this when it comes out provided it turns out looking as good as those images. The character is also my wife's favorite alien, so when she saw the images right away she said: "You need to get it!" :)

Same here. I will be getting this when it comes out provided it turns out looking as good as those images. The character is also my wife's favorite alien, so when she saw the images right away she said: "You need to get it!" :)
So... has your wife already seen the wall mount Gammorean Guard head from Galaxy Works, Julian? I think, she might really like that, since it's her favorite alien design.😉

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240225_235339_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240225_235339_Chrome.jpg
    767.5 KB · Views: 13
So... has your wife already seen the wall mount Gammorean Guard head from Galaxy Works, Julian? I think, she might really like that, since it's her favorite alien design.😉

Yeah. I showed it to her a little while ago, but she wasn't too pleased with that one. She said something along these lines: "You are not planning to take down one of our painting to hang that head up on the wall, are you?" - I guess Mrs.Lightsword is more into the bust-statue design. :)

I don't have any of the Legends in 3D busts... how do the final production pieces turn out compared to promotional images?
In fact, it's been a long while since I bought GG.

I don't have any of the Legends in 3D busts... how do the final production pieces turn out compared to promotional images?
In fact, it's been a long while since I bought GG.

Definitely hit and miss. There’s some great pieces such as the Mandalorian and Grogu (the Moon Knight is absolutely stunning!) and a few I’ve had to return due to sloppy paintwork such as the Stormtrooper and it took me a couple of goes to get a Tusken Raider that didn’t have wonky eye stalks.

Pre-ordered the Gamorrean Guard direct from GG. Hope it comes out as good as the promo shots. Please GG don’t mess this one up!

Definitely hit and miss. There’s some great pieces such as the Mandalorian and Grogu (the Moon Knight is absolutely stunning!) and a few I’ve had to return due to sloppy paintwork such as the Stormtrooper and it took me a couple of goes to get a Tusken Raider that didn’t have wonky eye stalks.

Pre-ordered the Gamorrean Guard direct from GG. Hope it comes out as good as the promo shots. Please GG don’t mess this one up!

This explains it perfectly.

The only one I have is the TCW Ahsoka (that I'm selling) but she came out gorgeous. The Jango Fett stands out as something that really looks good too from the unboxing.

I still say these are actually 1/3 scale busts. I have several of these , and there's no way that they'd be full scale if you doubled their size. This Gam Guard looks nice though, and I'll probably get him. I'm still waiting for the Salacious Crumb to go up for order !

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Back