star wars republic commando toys

Reaction score
Hi I'm looking to buy the star wars republic commando delta squad set the second release with the better leg articulation. Can anyone help?

Reaction score
Yeah I had a look there's one guy selling them but I've never used ebay before because I'm afraid of being ripped off you know?

Reaction score
Yeah I had a look there's one guy selling them but I've never used ebay before because I'm afraid of being ripped off you know?
Let me weigh in on this eBay issue: in short, eBay is one of the very best ways to shop for most things.

Essentially, you can see every seller's feedback rating. eBay terminates sellers who get anything less than excellent ratings: you won't see a seller with anything lower than a 96% positive rating, and even 96 and 97% are rare. eBay is pretty strict, especially now. So buy from sellers with lots and transactions (at least a few hundred) and a 98-100% positive rating. Some negative ratings are undeserved: you can read the negative ratings (you'll have to look through the list of all feedback, but you can find it) and see for yourself whether the complaint seemed petty or valid.

Here are some outstanding, reliable eBay retailers from whom I've bought many Star Wars items:

1. tunghori: He's in the Phillipines or Hong Kong, but this guy is legit, big-time. I've probably had 10 orders from him. Never one mistake or lost item.
2. ws_toys: in Shanghai, China. Also totally legit. I've had several orders from them.
3. Southbeachtoyz: in Florida, I think. His stock is huge, he has stuff others don't, and he works fast and right.
4. dorkside toys: good stock, professional, totally reliable.
5. Outlander Toys: Had three orders now, I think. His stuff is in new condition, he packs well, and ships fast.
6. globaltoyexchange: I've also dealt with these guys. Nice items, fast shipping, courteous.
7. Marauder Gun-Runners: accessories, weapons for figures, etc. Totally pro, I've had several orders, never had a problem. These people are super-nice, too.

This is just a sampling. I've missed all kinds of really great people, great sellers who put the big-box retailers to SHAME.

In 426 transactions, I've had one bad experience, and I can tell you that eBay came down like a ton of bricks on the bad seller. I bought a particular rare figure, and I was super-excited about it. The item didn't arrive, and I tried messaging him, and he made up some story that my address was wrong, and yadda yadda yadda until he just stopped replying. I lodged my complaint with eBay, who investigated the transaction, saw no confirmation of shipping, read all our messages, refunded my money and shipping to my PayPal account, and suspended the seller's account, all in 24 hours (not even). Kaboom. The guy was gone, and my only loss was that of the excitement of getting the item, which I eventually just got from someone else on eBay. If you're dealing with reputable sellers with lots of transactions and high ratings, you're fine. Conduct yourself maturely with complaints and questions and you're going to be fine. Your only problem will be to STOP SHOPPING, because eBay is far bigger than any store, maybe even Amazon.

I got my Delta Squad on eBay. From tunghori. :) And FYI, I've bought a laptop, guitar, clarinet, car parts, jewelry, clothes, shoes, and books on eBay. They can't hack your financial info, because you pay through PayPal, which is an actual bank started by eBay to facilitate eBay. The only people who lose a little are the sellers, who pay fees to sell on eBay. So, go for it!

Reaction score
I'm close to completionist levels with anything super artuculated in the modern lines.. All through eBay and the vast majority from intercontinental sources. It is my greatest enabler and disputes have been very rare for me. Ebay has helped me realise something otherwise impossible. Though it is always wise to remember the old saying, *a fool and his money are easily parted*. Use it wisely and don't be impulsive. There is often a cheaper alternative if you are patient and use some diligence in your search.

Reaction score
Tunghori is very reliable imo. I have bought quite a lot items from him (around 12). I remember in the past I bought 3 item and only 1 came. He immediately apologized and sent it without any additional charge.