Star Wars Rebels - General TV Show Discussion Thread

Reaction score
Yeah, i caught that Paelleon call out too. Almost felt like a last minute adlib TBH, like he sneakily put it in. lol
And the way it happens, means he went to the same place as Thrawn. Or is a goner? What good is making a character Canon, if they're dead or missing?

Reaction score
Hanging out in a room with shelves full of stuff I
Yeah, i caught that Paelleon call out too. Almost felt like a last minute. TBH, like he sneakily put it in. lol
And the way it happens, means he went to the same place as Thrawn. Or is a goner? What good is making a character Canon, if they're dead or missing?
Well seeing as Sabine's assumes Ezra survived the jump then more then likely Thrawn survived it to. To be honest I'm more upset more rebels didn't die. Losing Kanan and Gregor was ok, but Ryder, Zeb, Kallus, Sabine, Ketsu - the kid squadron (idk nor care to remember their names) and Rex and/or Ahsoka should have died/stayed deceased to give the final battle much more weight then just frying Ruhk, and blowing up Price + the imperial garrison and jumping Thrawn away.

After further reflection i'll raise its grade i gave to a B- since as we're in the Disney era not as many good guys got sacrificed.

Also did we not figure out what the reason the wolves would speak to Kanan/Ezra saying "Dume" meant? I mean I know its Kanans original name.. but maybe I missed where this was explained how they warped through a dimentional portals?

Reaction score
It's alot worse then jumping the shark. There were whales tha jump lightspeed. :rolleyes: That's well beyond suspension of disbelief. Between that and the time traveling wolves. Please never ever give Filoni a live action project. Let him keep the nonesense in the animated realm.

Reaction score
I'm fine with Ahsoka living. It doesn't alter the OT at all. What's going on there is a very small portion of the Universe, and find it very naive to believe that just because two people told one person they were the last hope. That it's meant to be taken literally. IMO, Ahsoka could have traveled the cosmos in search of herself or to just get away. Sure they went a different route in the show, and she stayed closer to home. But I feel they need to acknowledge that they aren't the only Galaxy. As well as explore the Unknown Regions more. There's so much to tap into with this Franchise, yet we're stuck with just spinoffs of main OT characters...

Reaction score
Space whales.
Filoni ended it all with friggin space whales.
I can't believe how much time I wasted on this show.
I think you summed up this show perfectly, BigJim. Ending with space whales and wasted time............................

Reaction score
The more I think about this show...the more I realize how bad it ended up being.

It had pretty exciting moments (mainly season premiere, mid season finale, finale) but tons of nonsense filler. The last season just went so far off the rails. I'm hoping the time travel/multiverse/dimensional stuff can maybe rewrite or retcon parts of TLJ and also explore Unknown Regions and Snoke.

I disliked how they tried to fit Lando, Leia and the Droids in but I thought they did a fine job with Maul, Vader, Obi-Wan and Ahsoka. Rex was fun but he's not that random soldier. Making Thrawn canon was done nicely. The stupid Inquisitors and those spinning Lightsaber things really irked me.

Reaction score
The more I think about this show...the more I realize how bad it ended up being.

It had pretty exciting moments (mainly season premiere, mid season finale, finale) but tons of nonsense filler. The last season just went so far off the rails. I'm hoping the time travel/multiverse/dimensional stuff can maybe rewrite or retcon parts of TLJ and also explore Unknown Regions and Snoke.

I disliked how they tried to fit Lando, Leia and the Droids in but I thought they did a fine job with Maul, Vader, Obi-Wan and Ahsoka. Rex was fun but he's not that random soldier. Making Thrawn canon was done nicely. The stupid Inquisitors and those spinning Lightsaber things really irked me.
You summed up the show rather nicely.
Y